Then, looking at the little one! "I adore you and I promise that one day my children will play with you."

Then Hissa gave Argentrix one of her scales as a pendant.

"If Ivan doesn't recognize you anymore, maybe my scent on this scale will help him. Give it to him when you find him, he'll know I love him, and if we're separated forever, he'll have a little piece of me. It's not much, but I know he's always loved warmth and love more than great tricks."

Then Argentrix turned to Tania, still a raptor, and kissed her.

Then Tania whispered in his ear... I'm also your rival... If I find him before you, husband or not, be careful... I also love Ivan...

Then a moment later: But you too! And she grabbed Argentrix by surprise and stuck her tongue in her mouth.

Her strength was terrible, that of a dragon.

Argentrix, all red, got up: "What's wrong with you?"

Tania: "I've always loved you... It goes without saying that I'm coming with you. You'll need an elite military guide to survive in enemy territory!"

Argentrix was breathless! Tania was in love with both of them! It was against her morals, but she couldn't blame anyone who had feelings for them. She also thought that if she disappeared, who would take care of the eggs if they were separated.

Tania could become an aunt, or a concubine... This was common among dragons, the protection of the young being a necessity when the males were fighting for territory and sometimes there were deaths.

Then Argentrix answered: "Tania, I know you have feelings, but I want to be the first, I want to know if you are worthy of being part of our life. It's not just about sex and adventure. We started a family."

Tania understood. I'm sorry I made a gesture.

Argentrix: "I understand your feelings. We're not rejecting you, but I'm still mourning... it's not the right time." she caressed Tania who collapsed in grief.

"Georgiiiieeeeee!!!! how I miss him!!!! how I miss him!!!! what a terrible death.... I'm so lonely!!!!!"

Argentrix consoled Tania. Hissa returned, drawn to tears.

Then she grabbed Tania by the leg. "Come and taste with us... this will be our farewell dinner."

Fomalhaut was paranoid, but less of an asshole than his peers. He felt his daughter had abnormal activity for her condition that was so precarious just days before.

they'd go out, fly back and forth to the base and back again and again.

This aroused his suspicions and he soon understood the reason: She was setting up a suicide expedition to find Ivan or what was left of him.

He meditated for a long time and thought, "If I stop her, she'll hate me... And she will anyway. I, too, would return heaven and earth for Aurona."

What a dilemma.

Then He packed his things and left Aurona a note next to their nest (made of pillows and American pillows and sofas!).

He decided to follow his daughter on the sly to help her in case she needed help. He was awkward about everything but he was an excellent dragon warrior.

He loved his wife but he didn't want to lose his daughter either. He watched Aurona one last time and knew how to slip out of the nest to go and rob the storeroom and stuff himself with cakes and other greasy joyous things.

He did as usual and, unfortunately for her, Auronne did not wake up. She had no idea that she might never see her daughter or her husband again.

Then, as he left, he came across her egg and dropped his bag.