Murderous Rampage

Start from the beginning

"Well, you could get me more chocolate."

"More chocolate?!" His eyes flicked over to the nightstand and widened. "Already! Mikaela just brought you, human sweets, yesterday!"

What? I sent him a dangerous glare, causing him to step back. "You tryna say something, Hide?"

"What? I-"

"You calling me fat?"

"Of course not! You are...fine." He stuttered.

"No," I removed myself from the warmth of my blankets and stood. "That's exactly what you meant."

"Liz-"

"No, I'm going to hate you until I don't hate you anymore!"

Wonder when that's gonna be

My hand reached out for the nearest thing and I hurled at him.

Which happened to be a useless book.

Really wish I could pick up trees.

He allowed the useless/unfortunately harmless item to hit his chest which didn't affect him in the slightest with my strength compared to his, but IronHide being a complete childish mech decided to run out the room and scream Ratchet's name over and over again like a little girl.

Just another day on base.

I followed the transformed mech, wondering how such a big strong mech that most Cons feared could turn into a sparkling in two seconds.

And not even care about the crazy looks from the humans.

I ended up chasing him across the base, passing a cautious Bumblebee along the way until we bumped into a puzzled Prowl in the hallway.

"IronHide, what are-"

The Weapons Master quickly maneuvered behind the SIC and gripped onto his thick shoulders. "Prowl help! She's trying to kill me!"

I'm not trying, I am!

"But she-"

"He called me fat!"

"Why would he-" Prowl tried to interject before he was cut off again

"I did no such thing!" IronHide argued.

"Did too! You started it!"

Prowl rolled his optics and quickly took control of the situation. "Hey, you two!" He boomed, silencing the both of us.

I shut my mouth but kept my gaze on that brute behind Prowl. Can't wait until I get my hands on him. I just wanna throw him in an incinerator and watch him burn.

Idiot.

"Now," The black and white mech angled his head behind him at the mech I wanted to murder. "IronHide, I don't think it's best to tease Liza at this time."

"I was trying to be nice until this evil recreation of Elita decided to attack me when I offered to help!" He defended.

Seriously? The Mini-Elita joke is not funny.

"IronHide."

"I swear I'm always the guilty one when I'm the one doing the innocent act! It has to be me! Just me! It's can't be you or you! It has to be me!"

The SIC released a heavy sigh at the continuous blabber behind him and set his attention on me. "Is there anything I can do for you, Liza?"

"No, it's fine, Prowl."

"Are you sure? I'll be happy to help you with anything."

"Really, I'm good. Thanks." I smiled and pat his arm in reassurance.

He's so nice and caring, the complete opposite of Ironjerk.

"IronHide!" He called, interrupting the older mech's  yapping. "I think it's best if you leave Liza be for a while." He removed himself from the older mech's hold and twisted him around, trying to guide him away.

"And ignore the fact that I was just threatened by this evil child!"

Prowl tried to force the resisting bot in the other direction. "IronHide."

"So you're just gonna allow a child to threaten me?!"

This is a waste of time.

I turned and headed back to my room.

"Look she's leaving!!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Whatever, Hide"

Stupid 'bot.

What's something that can kill IronHide?

I really wish I had a sword, so I could murder him with it. He's lucky I don't have any weapons or blasters or else he would've been 10 feet under by now.

There's no such thing as a no harming IronHide rule anyway.

I'm sure my dad's been wanting to murder IronHide for awhile now. Everyone has. He should let me get away with it.

Ha, this next part is gonna be hilarious....for you.

Oh yay, I'm back to my room, maybe I should lock the door, so nobody won't bother me anymore today. Great idea.

Good, let me just open the door, and oh what's this? Two buckets fell over my head and now I'm covered in red and yellow paint!

Such a wonderful time.

Worst surprise.

I flicked some of the dribbling paint off my arms and cleared my eyelids while trying to contain my rising anger that felt like it was going to pour out my eyes and melt my feet.

I've been pranked. Again.

Very funny, guys.

Just HIL-AR-RIOUS!

I'm sorry.

Excuse me, I'll be right back. I just have to go asphyxiate a set of twins and throw them in an active volcano!

It'll be quick. Real quick.

••••••

"PIECES OF SCRAP!!!"

_____________________________________________