Kill me.

"My fault?"

"You're the reason why we're here in the first place!"

"You hit me first."

She stomped her foot angrily. "Look what you did to my face."

It looks gorgeous.

"You were bothering me and my friend!"

"No one cares about that dork anyway!" She scoffed, shifting her ice pack from one hand to the other.

"Well I do!"

"You're a loser just like her!" She continued.

"Well I rather be a loser than be anything like you."

The human girl gasped and her face turned as red as a bloomed rose. "How dare you! I'm compared to no one! Not even people like you."

That's because no one's mean and obnoxious like you.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head away, ignoring her blabbering.

Humans. They make such big deals over small things. So irritating! I expected human children to act somewhat like me. Fun, energetic and happy. I didn't think they would start a fight over their human crushes or bully their own kind.

Weird race.

"Hey, are you listening to me?"

"What?"

Ma'Kenzie took a big step forward, causing me to step back. Hopefully she doesn't hit me again. Then that would be very bad.

"You're ignoring me? Ugh...whatever. I don't have to waste my words on poor trash like you."

Poor? Are you sure?

"Just be quiet." I grumbled.

For nearly ten Earth minutes we stood in the quiet hallways of the building, trying our best to avoid each other's angry gazes.

It took ages until the office door finally opened. Thank Primus.

I didn't expect to see Ma'Kenzie's father stomp angrily out the office with one of those "killer" looks. It was aimed at me for a few short seconds, before he turned away and headed down to the school entrance with his daughter in tow. "We're going home, darling. Come on"

Shortly after, my father emerged from the office with a serene expression among his strong features.

Well it was there until he looked down at me and allowed a deep frown to pull down his lips.

I looked down in shame, knowing full well I was in a world of trouble. Geez, can I have a little mercy please?

He turned and started towards the school entrance. Reluctantly, I followed using hurried steps to keep up with his long strides.

Primus take me now. It's already over. Just take me.

He opened the door and stood aside, allowing me to take lead to his alt form.

The audible thumps of his boots and the disapproving gaze that I could feel at the back of my head made my soul want to jump out of its own body.

Please, just me Primus! Please! This is too much! I can't deal with this kind of pressure.

The passenger door opened and I climbed into the semi truck, fidgeting nervously in the leather seats.

The doors closed on its own once my dad was inside and then silence took place inside his cab.