I was like a five year old listening to a fairytale. I needed to know more.

"Tell me more."

He chuckled at my eagerness. "I set forth to repair and rebuild, Orion Pax. I saw something deep in within him. Something powerful. Orion was entrusted by Primus himself and was reborn through theWell of All Sparks, renamed as Optimus, the last of the Primes."

"........"

"Liza, are you alright?" He cocked his head to the side at my awe struck expression.

"....huh...oh no...I'm fine. I'm just speechless."

"I see."

"Yeah, Grandpa, you just don't know h-" My hands flew to my mouth once I realized what I just said.

I'm so stupid. I would trade in my stupidity for Mudflap or Skids if I ever have to go through this again.

Scratch that. I'll go for the other twins.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to say that, it just slipped out on accident. I don't know wha-"

"I don't mind."

"I should....what?"

Alpha chuckled and kneeled down on one knee. "I do not mind. Actually, I prefer for you to call me that from now on. Grandpa."

Oh. My. Primus.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"So I can call you....Grandpa now?"

"Yes, you can."

I squealed in delight. Without thinking, I threw myself around him.

My first loving grandfather.

Wait.

"I'm sorry." I quickly pulled away from him and held my head down in shame. "I didn't mean to do that. I reacted too fast. That wasn't meant -"

"It's fine."

I looked up at him. "....You don't mind if I hug you?"

"Of course not." Alpha Trion gently wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me into his embrace which I returned.

"You are my granddaughter after all." He said softly in my ear, before pulling away and standing to his full height.

"Thanks Grandpa...uh...would you prefer Grandpa Trion or just Grandpa? Maybe Grandpa Alpha...no that one doesn't sound right." I mused.

"Whichever you are comfortable with." He smiled.

"Ok. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Can you help me with my Cybertronian form? I'm still having trouble of how to get into it."

"Of course." He stepped behind me and instructed for me to close my eyes.

"Listen to my voice. Now imagine yourself as a Cybertronian and think as yourself as a being like me, with a purpose and the ability to move with grace."

I hung onto each word from the voice behind me and did as it said.

"Good."

I felt myself shift and my body change. It was a feeling. It wasn't a good nor bad feeling, but it was there.

"Now open your eyes."

I did as he said and looked at my now metal servos..I mean hands. I looked down and gazed at my feet and stomach.

"Look at yourself." Alpha gently turned me around to a mirror. Well it wasn't a mirror...it was clear water like...something that made up a mirror that showed a clear reflection of myself and the big mech behind me. With an encouraging nod from Grand Trion, I stepped forward and got a good look of myself.

My whole body was white with the slightest tint of a greenish bluish color in most places. I had antennas on the side of my head similar to Solus Prime and dad. My optics were this beautiful bright Maya blue that went well with my armor. "Spread your wings."
I focused on my back and spread my wings, my eyes going wide once I saw the wide wingspan in the water like..mirror.

They had a wingspan of at least 14ft!

I heard a deep chuckle from the Prime behind me as I gaped at my reflection. "I'm sure you'll be pleased once you learn how to fly."

"I can FLY?!" My head whipped around towards the towering robot. "You will once you learn how."

"Can you teach me? Please?" I put my hands in a praying motion.

"I would love to, but I'm afraid you are waking up."

"Awww."

"But.." He said, causing my to perk up. "I will teach you if you have not already learned on your own in the living world."

"Yay....wait...how will I learn on my own?"

"Others have their ways of helping you."

I noticed my body began to fade. "Looks like I'm about to wake up. I guess I'll see you when I go back to sleep."

"Farewell, Liza."

"Bye, Grandpa."
____________________________________________