Unexpected Surprise?

Start from the beginning

Terrible.

"......Did she lose her voice or something?" Will asked, missing the annoyed eye roll from Ratchet. I went to say to something to realize that my mouth was dry, my throat was dry and voice was hoarse sounding. You barely make out any words I said. I didn't realize until now, how unbelievably hungry I was. I was in desperate need of a hot bath. I wanted to just go eat a nice hot meal and soak in a nice hot bath then sleep in my heavenly bed. "Primus, she's dehydrated."

Wait, where's dad?!

I rose only to be pushed back down, causing the pain in my back to worsen. "....ow." I groaned. "Liza, stay down you're not in the best condition right now."

I opened my eyes fully and focused on Ratchet's stern gaze. "Ratch...."

"I'm here." He said and took my hand in his own. I looked around, noticing that we were in a plane. Cargo aircraft. Few soldiers were around, making small chatter with others and taking care of others that were injured. There was a black Topkick truck in the back covered in the transport nets, looking pretty upset. I made another to attempt to sit up, but as expected Ratchet pushed me back down. "Ow...Ratch, I just wanna sit up."

"You're hurt." He tried to reason.

"I'm not gonna stand up or anything. I just wanna sit up."

Ratchet shook his head and sighed. "You're just as stubborn as Ironhide." He removed his hand from my shoulder and allowed me to sit up. "Easy."

I placed a hand against my head, hoping to ease the pain. "What happened?"

"You don't know what happened?!" Will exclaimed.

"Girl is you crazy?!" Epps said, surprised.

"Are you out of your fragging mind?! We saw everything! Why did you even think about taking on Megatron?"

"I fought Megatron?" I questioned, confused.

"YES!" Ironhide's voice boomed from the back. The big black truck transformed and pulled the net off of him, shaking the plane slightly as he stomped over towards us. "What the frag were you thinking?!"

"Wait...I'm confused."

"Liza. I was not born yesterday!" Ironhide barked. "We....that includes the N.E.S.T Army...saw you on top of the pyramid with Megatron and the Fallen!"

"Oh...now I remember! I was captured. I hit my head a few times." I mused, absentmindedly rubbing my head. "I remember being captured by the Fallen and then we were on top of a pyramid with the...um..." I snapped my fingers, trying to remember. "That..Sunny...machine thing...whatever it is. They started the machine and I tried to stop them."

"We know. We saw you push Megatron off then the Fallen dropped you down."

"Hey, she's a pretty tough kid. You gotta admit that." Epps commented. "A pretty tough kid that shouldn't be putting a her life at stake!"

"I wasn't..."

"How did you get in Egypt in the first place?

"Umm.."

"Explain." Came the curt reply from Ironhide.

"........"

_______________________________________________

After telling my story and receiving "We'll talk when we get back to base" reminder from Ironhide AND Ratchet, I sat aside as Ratchet wrapped my arms to cover the cuts while making small talk with me as Ironhide's holoform stood aside.

"How much longer until we get back?"

"About five hours." Ratchet replied, wrapping the bandages tightly around my arm.