Chapter 14: Revelations! Part 2

(First Uploaded: March 2014  Dates updated: January or February 2018; October 30 2019; Jan. 18, 2020)

         Minutes after talking and waiting to dry off, Jacob and Kylie go to the Crab Shack. They sit under a tree having a nice picnic catching up. Kylie isn't enjoying herself as much as she thought she would. Jacob is mainly talking about himself and his new Basketball teammates. He hasn't asked Kylie how she's adjusting to life in Australia. Jacob looks at her face. "I'm sorry. I'm not paying any attention to you. My medicine has been screwing me up and I haven't been paying much attention to anybody." Jacob admits. He leans toward Kylie. "So how has my Kye bear been doing in Aussie?" Kylie smiles sweetly at him. She misses him calling her Kye bear. He started calling her that after the Halfway Night. "It's been difficult. Especially since my dad is dating again and I hate the woman's daughter. And being a mermaid is so freaking weird and difficult." She admits. Jacob tilts his head sympathetically. "I'm so sorry Kye. If I was here. I'd try to help you the best I could." He says. He takes her hand and kisses it. She smiles. "I miss this Jacob." Jacob nods. "Me too." He leans closer to her and he puts his hand on her back and kisses her deeply. She leans in closer to him and he pulls them onto the ground. She stops for a moment. She smiles. "I love you." Jacob smiles. He doesn't say it back, instead, he pulls her down to his lips. Kissing her hard and passionately. He runs his hands all over her body. He grazes her thigh and slowly slides his hand up her dress. She pulls his hand away. He grunts aggravated. He flips her over to where he's on top of her. "I missed this." He pants as he kisses her. He kisses her down her neck and starts to kiss her chest. Kylie covers her chest up. Wishing she didn't wear the dress that reveals more than she's used to. He takes her hands off and he tries to kiss her again and she pushes his head away. This time, Jacob kisses the other side of her neck. Then he slowly kisses down the top of her breasts. She shifts uncomfortably. He pins her arms down and he pulls the shoulder strap of her dress down. He cups one of her breasts. She pushes him off. "Stop Jacob! Why are you doing this? Can we just make out for once without you trying to push me into something?" Kylie sits up adjusting her dress. Her anxiety out of control. The last time they were in this situation; she thought the worse. Jacob looks at her and pants heavily. "Sorry. It's just been a while Kye. And that dress is showing more than I've seen for a while." He looks at her passionately. "I know. I wish I didn't have it and didn't choose to wear it." "I understand we haven't seen each other for a while. But you know we can't." Jacob looks at her and smiles. "I know. I'm sorry Kye." She smiles back. "We can still make-out if you want." She flirtatiously smiles. Jacob nods quickly. "But we can't do anything else. I mean it, Jacob." She says sternly." He nods. "I know. I promise." She nods and pulls him in and kisses him hard. Jacob runs his hands through her hair. Kylie runs her hands all over Jacob. She kisses his neck. "I love you Jacob." She says. He doesn't say anything. Instead, he takes her and pulls her closer and he kisses her neck. Kylie moans. Jacob pulls her strap back down again and he starts to unbutton the top of her dress. "Jacob. Stop." She whispers. He doesn't stop. He continues to hold her hand down while he unbuttons her dress. "Please stop Jacob. We can't do this here. And you're hurting me." She pleads. Kylie tries to push him away, but she doesn't have the strength. Jacobs body weight is pushing her down and pinning her other hand down. "JACOB!" "Please stop." She whimpers desperately. Jacob unbuttons her dress down to her belly button.

"SHE SAID STOP IT!" Finn emerges from a few trees and pulls Jacob off of Kylie. His voice loud, deep and shaking. Jacob stumbles and turns around to face Finn, his face now blood red and shaking. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Jacob screams. Kylie jumps. Finn looks at Kylie, her face red and full of tears. Finn notices what Jacob has done to her dress and he looks back to Jacob, cooling down. He doesn't want to upset Kylie more. He can tell she's afraid. "I was just trying to stop you from making a mistake." He says looking straight at Jacob, his face shaking. Kylie looks at them both, Finn looks like he's trying not to hit Jacob, but Jacob looks like he's wanting to find the perfect moment to strike. She knows that face. It's the face Jacob makes when he wants to fight. Jacob rolls his eyes. "I was just having a good time with my girlfriend." Finn shakes his head. He looks at Kylie's shaking body. "I don't think she wanted it to go that far." Finn says trying to keep his eyes away from Kylie's exposed body and trying to control his anger. Jacob stares at Finn. He clenches his fists and shakes them both. Kylie immediately jumps up and wedges herself between them. Facing Jacob, she looks at him pleading. "Please Jacob don't do this." "And I did tell you to stop multiple times, but you kept forcing yourself on me or trying to take my clothes off." She tells Jacob. Jacob looks at Finn and then to Kylie. "So, you had a side boyfriend when you got lonely, I guess?" He says referring to Finn. Kylie flinches. "What are you talking about?" She asks him. Jacob rolls his eyes. "Oh, please Kylie. You guys kissed in that fake play. Then he shows up in the cave. And now he's here." Jacob says pointing to Finn. Kylie turns to look at Finn. Finn looks at Jacob confused, keeping his eyes off Kylie's unbuttoned dress. "She's been faithful to you. We are friends and that's it. I saw what was going on and I didn't want my friend to get hurt." Finn explains. Except he didn't like that she was with someone who hasn't been talking to her or treating her like a respected girlfriend. If she was his, he'd worship her and never force her to do anything.