CHAPTER 54: Rise Of Kleodora!

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2023

Monday April 9th,2018(2 months,4 weeks, 11 days.)

( 1 month,3 weeks, 10 days after breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 4 weeks, 7 days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 16 days(2 weeks, 6 days)

After Kleodora has the vision and comes back to reality, her fangs are no longer there. She didn't even have any recollection of them appearing. But the memory was about her parents sending her off to another Kingdom while she was young and her leaving her best friend Kairos behind.

"Mother." Kleodora growls. "Father." She continues to stare out of the unopened window. "How dare they give me up!" She shouts. Raising her hands in the air and releases a small Fire Ball.

"What is happening to my powers!" She yells as she stares at the burnt marks on her hands. "That should have lasted longer." She groans frustrated. She aims her hand toward a plant and focuses on her power. Just a small spark erupts from her hands. "Uggghhh!" She screams. "What is happening to me?!" She yells.

She rolls her eyes and scowls. "Poseidon." Her voice deepens and sounds feral. "He did this to me." She says angrily.

Kleodora rolls her eyes. The sun bounces off the golden flecks in her eyes and sends a shiny aura toward the unattented Microscope.

She growls at it. "How could I have let her escape." "I was so close to revealing myself to her." She cackles. The same eery cackle she gave off when Kylie was in the room.

Kleodora pushes her long black hair behind her shoulder's and strides toward the Microscope.

"Damn that child!" She curses as she stares at the empty slide on the Microscope. "I thought I scared her enough for her to leave it here." Kleodora grunts. She looks around the empty classroom. She raises her noise to the ceiling and sniffs. "Someone else was around." She growls.

Then Kledora's expression changes after she takes another animal-like sniff toward the door. "It was that fetching Finn." She purrs. "He was probably looking for that stupid child to shag her on the table." She rolls her eyes. "Humans have no respect for anything."

Kleodora swallows hard. "At least humans back in my day had the respect to be afraid of banished Mer-Folk like me, but still worship us." Kleodora chuckles deeply. "Now." She hisses annoyed. "Now they think they have the guts to stand up for themselves."

She lifts her head to the ceiling and cackles. "They won't have any guts left once I'm finished with them." Her Blue-green eyes shift to a deep Ember as she strokes the Black Obsidian ring she stole from Poseidon's Cave of Treasure's. "With you my friend; they won't know what they got themselves into." Kleodora's pale lips form an eery and feral grin.

———After Kleodora ignores the fact that Kylie and Finn both were in the school; she takes a jog to Moanie Park.

She arrives their out of breath and panting. She slowly walks toward the bench near the Basketball court and plops down exhausted. "Wha..." Kleodora has trouble talking. Her voice weak and hoarse.

She wipes beads of sweat off of her forehead. "What is wrong with me." Her voice raspier than normal.

She winces in pain. "Ouch." She raises her hand to her mouth. "I'm sick of these tooth aches. SInce when do Mermaids get toothaches." She scoffs annoyed as she looks at the Basketball hoop.

"I don't understand humans and their sports." She rolls her eyes.

A small whimper comes from behind the dumpster. Kleodora scoffs. "At least my hearing is still adequate." She sighs.