CHAPTER 48: Big Brother! Part 1

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2012

     Monday April 2nd,2018(2 months, 4 weeks,3 days.)

( 1 month, 3 weeks, 4 days after breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 3 weeks, 7 days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 12 days(1 week, 6 days

"Hey Finn! You won't believe who we ran into while we were fishing!" A loud voice is heard from outside of Finn's house.

Causing Finn to untangle his hand from Kylie's hair; unwrap her legs from his torso; button up most of his shirt buttons, and shoot up off the couch startled by the loud knock.

He looks at Kylie who is just as out of breath as him. "Are you home Finn?" Jakobe's voice gets louder. Finn grunts frustrated. Kylie sits up and combs her hair with her fingers.

"Hey Jakobe." Finn adjusts his shirt and smooths his hair down. His left eye twitches nervously. Jakobe stares at his friend and looks at Finn's wrinkled Seaside shirt and wrinkled khakis. Jakobe looks over to the couch and sees brown hair. He glances back at Finn's hair and his eyes. "You two..." Jakobe gasps.

Kylie walks up to the door and waves at Jakobe and Brian. "Hey guys." Kylie says nonchalantly.

Brian looks away from Kylie. "Hi Kylie," Brian says nervously. Kylie looks at Brian confused.

Jakobe smirks at Kylie and Finn. "I can't believe you guys did it." He shakes his head in disbelief. Finn looks at Jakobe and scowls. "We didn't do anything Jakobe."

Jakobe scoffs. "Riiiiighhht." Jakobe draws out. Finn rolls his eyes at Jakobe and grunts. "Why are you here?" He motions toward Kylie. "We were kind of busy." Kylie's eyes widen embarrassed.

"Looks like you were." Matt says walking up next to Jakobe. "I guess you lied to the clinic and to me about being...." Matt purses his lips. "Pure." He smirks at Kylie.

Kylie gasps at Matt. Finn growls at him and Kylie holds him back from doing anything he'd regret. Matt looks at Finn, then to Kylie. "Nice Blue bra by the way. It matches your tail." He winks at Kylie.

Kylie looks down at her shirt and sees half of the cups of the Blue Lace bra peeking through her shirt. She fumbles with the buttons, popping a few more off. "Damn it." She curses.

Finn grins. "Need help." He asks and reaches for her shirt and helps her shaking hands button up the top of the buttons.

"Did you pop the bottom ones off too?" Finn asks gesturing toward her bare stomach.

Kylie nods. "Yes. I was in a hurry to button it up and I was fumbling around and the thread was loose and they just popped off." She explains. Finn chuckles. He looks at Matt, who is staring at Kylie.

"You look fiiiiinnnnneee in that skirt Kye." Matt winks at Kylie. Kylie flinches and blushes a little. "Thanks." She says shyly. Matt smiles at her. "Well, Lonnie should be here soon with him."

Finn and Kylie look at each other confused. "With who?" Finn asks.

"Wait." Kylie puts her hand up. "Where's my brother and how is my family safe if you AND Lonnie are both here?"

Matt nudges her. "Nick is at my parents with your family, including Evie." Finn and Kylie start to speak up, but Matt holds his hand up. "I'm not finished." He says impatiently. "I told your dad and Brianna that you were no longer staying with Lonnie; you were staying with Finn." He smirks.

Kylie and Finn gasp. "Matt!!" They both scream.

"Stop lying Matt." Lonnie walks behind him and smacks him across the head.

Matt winces in pain and looks behind him and rolls his eyes. "I thought it was funny."

Lonnie rolls her eyes. "Well, they didn't. And neither did I." She says. Lonnie looks over to the side of the doorway that's blocked by a tall outside plant. Lonnie motions for someone to come toward her. "Finn meet a family member of ours." Lonnie says.

The unknown person walks out from behind the plant and greets Finn. "Hola Finn." Finn stares at him, his mouth gaping open, a lump forming in his throat. His hair, his cheekbones, and his voice all sound so familiar. "Dad." Finn's voice is strained from holding back his tears.

Kylie looks from Finn to the tall handsome stranger. "Elijah?" She questions.

The tall lean man scratches the stubble on his face. "Even he doesn't age this well." The handsome stranger flexes his harms. He shakes his head at Finn and Kylie. "I'm not father." He takes his eyes off Kylie and looks at Finn. "It's about time since you gained your legacy little brother. I'm glad to finally meet you."

The stranger takes a few steps inside and smiles at Kylie. "You have chosen such a beauty as your Bond Mate brother."

Finn scowls at him, a small growl coming out from between his teeth. Kylie grabs Finn's hand and looks up at him and smiles. "It's okay Finn." She sends a rush of ease to him. His body eases and he looks at the stranger who claims to be his brother.

"I still can't believe that I have a baby brother." The sun-kissed man says, heartbroken. "Dad and mom kept this from me my entire life." He shakes his head. "And even Aunt Raina." He scowls.

Finn flinches. "Wait. You know Aunt Raina?" Finn gasps, his voice rising. "And you are my brother? Is she alive? Is dad alive?" He asks his new brother.

"I do know her. I AM your older brother. But I don't know if either parents are alive. Dad has been with the Mermaids that saved him since the accident." The man points toward Finn. "I'm sure Grandma Nereida told you lies about father."

Finn looks at Matt and Lonnie. Matt nods. "She did." Matt pauses. "Alex was told that Elijah was pulled into the water and drowned by Mermaids and Raina was brainwashed by Mermaids." Matt finishes. Lonnie scoffs disgusted. Jakobe and Brian nod agreeing.

"So what's your name?" Finn asks. The tall male smiles, his chin dimple showing more. "Gabriel Alex Chrisholm." He answers. Finn smiles. "We were both named after Caspian Alex Chrisholm; the first ruler of the Caspian Sea."

Finn smirks amused, and a sudden feeling of happiness floods him. He looks down at his hand and no longer sees Kylie's hand. He smiles again realizing that Gabriel may actually be family if the happiness isn't coming from Kylie's powers.

"So are you a Merman?" That is all Finn can think of to ask him. Gabriel lets out a loud and deep chuckle. "Of course I am Alex." He takes a step closer to Finn. Finn looks closer at his brother and gasps. "You are!" He points to his left shoulder. "You have the same tattoo that Matt, Lonnie, Evie, and I have."

Gabriel looks at him confused, while Kylie smacks his shoulder. Finn winces. "Ouch. What was that for Kye." Kylie shoots him a stern glare. Finn gasps. "Ohh crap." He exclaims. Kylie, Matt, and Lonnie nod.

"You guys seriously think that I wouldn't be able to sniff all of you guys out myself?" Gabriel looks around him and snickers amused. "I'm part of the Chrisholm Legacy which is also linked to the Andino and Eliades Legacy. Of course I can recognize my own kind." Gabriel explains. He points at Brian. "I knew you were one of King Poseidon's Half-Breeds the moment I saw you."

He then looks at Kylie. "And how can I not know who you are Kylie Gabriela-Augustina Couture?" Kylie jumps startled that he knows her ENTIRE birth name.