CHAPTER 45: Break In! Part 5

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The man looks behind him and jumps. "Ey ey ey." He points at Kylie's Crimson Eyes. "You are a demon child." His chubby finger shaking.

Kylie smiles wickedly. "And so are you." She chuckles. The guy steps back.

"Who says." He says as he swiftly walks up to her, no distance between them. Kylie's body tenses. "No human can move that quickly, nor can any Mer-Folk." Kylie manages to speak without her voice wavering.

"I see." He grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back. Kylie winces but remains glaring at him. He ignores Nicholas yelling.

"You are like me; and the idiot who took your personal belongings; all of your personal belongings." The intruder glares down into her eyes and strokes her leg. She whimpers helplessly.

"No wonder why She wants to destroy you. You actually can go back and forth willingly." He scoffs disgusted.

Kylie pulls his hand off of her and pushes him away from her. She's glad to notice that Nick is no longer in her closet. She doesn't know where he went, but she's just happy he's somewhere else.

The man takes Kylie's distraction as an advantage and quickly wraps his arm around her neck putting her into a choke-hold. Kylie gasps for air as she tries to pry his arm away from her throat.

From behind her, the man pushes his other arm into her back, causing ripples of electricity to go throughout her body.

Kylie screams for help and kicks his leg. Within short waves of unconsciousness; she sees Nick's jacket peeking out of her Clothing Armour.

Gasping for air; she grabs the man's arm and pries it off of her neck. She puts her hands in front of him and he goes flying back. She looks down at her hands startled. "I didn't even touch him." She mutters.

The guy grumbles and Kylie looks up from her slightly red hands. "Stay away!" She demands.

The man lets out a high-pitched laugh. Kylie covers her ears and winces. "I will give you to Her." He demands. "Vladimir only got your phone and journal and your innocence. But I'll bring you to her." He cackles. "That'll be better than anything."

Kylie flinches. She takes a few steps back and runs into her wall. The man smirks. "This'll be easy." He cocks his head. "Are you as easy as that Website suggests?" He tilts his head the other way; toward her Laptop.

Kylie's body goes limp. Her chest tightens and her heart races. She squeezes her eyes shut for a moment hoping it's all a bad dream.

Then she opens them and the man's body is pressed up against hers. He aggressively takes her right arm and pins it against the wall and chokes her with his other hand. "Let go." Kylie's voice is strained, but stern.

He shakes his head. "I will let go. But after I have you to myself." He smiles wickedly at her. "Vladimir got to have his fun with you. So it's only right that I get to have my fun with you."

Kylie lets out a very strained and weak yell. "Nick." "Run." "Secret." "Place." Kylie says, her voice clipping at the end of each word.

The man looks around him; his grip loosening on Kylie and he sees Nicholas dart out of Kylie's Clothing Armour and past him. "That imbecile!" He growls. "You are the one I want anyway." The man's putrid breath wafts over Kylie's face, making her gag. That causes her to struggle to breathe even more.

"Get..." Kylie punches his chest with her free arm. "Offf..." Her voice weakens and so does her punch. Her eyes flutter shut and she falls limp.

The man lets go of her and he places her limp body on her neat bed. He pulls his mask off and smiles possessively at an unconscious Kylie. "Now it's my turn." He lets out a deep cackle. Nothing like he did before; this time it's more sinister and aggressive.