CHAPTER 44: International Mermaid Day! Part 3

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: Monday July 10, 2023

Gretchen slinks her way toward Finn holding her nose with wadded-up toilet paper. "I thought she needed to cool off. She was getting a little hot-headed." She chuckles as she reaches for Finn's arm with her free hand. Without thinking; Finn jerks away, repulsed by her actions. She tilts her head and sighs. "Oh Finn. Why won't you forgive me. You should be with me. I don't assault people like that little girlfriend of yours." Gretchen chuckles maniacally. "OH and I WILL be pressing charges by the way." She smirks. She looks around and rolls her eyes. "Where did that child run off to anyway? Can she not handle a little bit of water?" She laughs. Finn growls at her and Gretchen flinches. "You want to go somewhere private." She wiggles her eyebrows at Finn and then she winks. Finn rolls his eyes. "Never will I be with you again." Finn growls at her. "I told you to stop that day and the other 2 times, and you NEVER did." Finn takes his drawstring bag off of hid back and opens it up. "You said you'll be pressing charges." He looks up from his bag as he pulls out papers. "So am I." He waves them in her face. "It's been a long time coming Gretchen. See you in court, you nasty bitch." He says, letting all the feelings he pushed back for years come out.

Gretchen reaches for Finn's arm. He swats her hand away. "Stop lying to yourself Finn. You liked it. I never forced you into anything you didn't want." She tells him. Finn cringes. "I was barely 14 Gretchen. Of coarse I was curious. But you were far old enough to stop." Finn tries his best to keep his anger under control. "I told you that I didn't want to do anything. But you straight up ignored me and kept going." Finn rants. His face shakes with fury. "Anyway. See you in court." He says frustrated as he turns his back on her.

"When do I get the pleasure?" Gretchen asks sarcastically. Finn stops for a second, he starts to turn around, but changes his mind. Instead he ignores her and continues walking toward the Restrooms. He's not worried about his court case. She took advantage of other minors after and before him and she's probably still a disgusting hag. Now he has to figure out a way to explain it to Kylie....and the group. Thankfully Nicholas is hanging out with his Soccer buddies today. Or else it'd be even more awkward.