CHAPTER 49: Bonding News! Part 2

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, JULY, 13, 2023

 Finn sighs frustrated. He sits on his bed next to her. He glances at her and she looks away. "So...nice dream?" Finn asks, his voice sounding jealous and a bit defeated.

Kylie can feel her face heat up with embarrassment. She looks at Finn and swallows hard. She tilts her head confused and worried he knew what it was about.

Kylie clears her throat to say something, but Finn says something instead. "How was Matt? Was he good to you?" Finn says grimly.

Kylie's heart drops and her chest tightens. She puts her face in her hands and shakes her head back and forth. "What did you hear?" Kylie's voice cracks.

Finn scoffs. "Everything." He growls annoyed. "I was going to wake you, but at first I thought it was us, so I wanted to see what was happening. But then you called him Matty. So I just stood here not knowing what to do." Finn explains.

Kylie looks up from her hands, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She says sobbing. "I didn't mean to have that dream. I couldn't control it. I didn't want to have that dream." Kylie refuses.

Finn sighs. "I know. But you need to stop refusing that you really do have real and true feelings for him no matter what we are." Finn says pointing at him and Kylie.

Kylie grabs his hand and frowns. "I don't won't to admit it because I'm scared. I don't want to have to deal with 2 guys again Finn. I hated that when I was with Jacob. I hated having feelings for you when I was with Jacob. I feel like I'm being unfaithful and I feel like a whore." Kylie rants.

Finn shakes his head quickly. "You are absolutely not a whore." He smirks. "You may be a bit of a tease at times. But we have discussed, that you don't realize it and you are working on it. But you will never be a whore." He assures her. "And besides. You hid you feelings for me and pushed them back for so long when you were with Jacob."

Finn says. "And you are still ignoring your feelings for Matt." "And we both know that there are feelings there between you two. That kinda comes with the Double Bond Kye."

Kylie sighs and wipes her tears off her flushed face. "I'm sorry." Finn takes her face in his hands and stares at her with pure love. "I know you are Kye." Finn huffs. "I never wanted think that the first..." He trails off. He clears his throat. "Sex dream that you had would be about Matt. But I guess I can't have everything." Finn kisses her forehead. And lowers her hands.

Kylie bites her lip nervously and she looks at him. She grabs his hand. Her heart pounding. "It wasn't the first dream I had like that." She shyly looks at him.

Finn groans. "Kylie." "Don't. I don't want to hear it." Finns voice raises and his face reddens. His upper lip raises and he lets out a low and quit growl.

Kylie quickly grabs his hand. "Not even if it was about you?" She shyly trails her fingers up his arm playfully.

Finn quickly turns his head toward her. His eyes widen. "Really?!" He says eagerly, his voice deep and raspy. Kylie nods eagerly. She winks at him and quickly turns her head away. "Maybe." She says quietly.

Finn gently pulls her face toward him and winks back at her. "Oh Kye." He purrs at her hungrily.

Kylie looks at him with excitement. "Just so you know," Kylie bumps his shoulder with hers. "You were better than Matt." She smiles.

Finn grins widely. "That's so good to here!" He exclaims. He grabs her by her neck and pulls her toward him. He firmly kisses her. Kylie moans really loudly as he kisses her neck. "Oh Finn!"

Finn pulls back and grins. Kylie blushes and giggles. "Sorry." Finn smiles and shakes his head. "Don't apologize." He takes her hand and leans toward her ear. "It was totally hot and sexy."

He pulls away and sees her cover her face. "It's just that Gabriel is sleeping on the couch." He informs her. Kylie drops her hands away from her face. "Oh my." She says embarrassed.

"No longer sleeping little brother." Gabriel's voice is heard from the other side of the door. Kylie and Finn exchange nervous glances. "And I heard everything Alex."

Kylie gasps. "Crap." Is all she can get out. Finn chuckles, watching her cover her face. "You are so adorable." Finn states. Kylie snorts.

"Knock knock." Gabriel knocks on Finns halfway open bedroom door. Finn looks behind him and starts to get up, but notices his development. He looks down at his sweatpants, shifts things and grunts annoyed. Kylie blushes as she sees him shifting things.

Instead of getting up and talking to his brother, Finn stays sitting on the bed and nods at his brother. "Good morning Gabriel." He greats his older brother.

Gabriel looks at Kylie. "Good morning Princess Kylie." Kylie flinches confused.

Gabriel looks at Finn. "Good morning Prince Alex." Gabriel says.

Finn scoffs. "Did you smoke something?" Finn chuckles. "We aren't royalty." Finn says.

Gabriel walks into Finns room and looks around. He looks at the cot that Nicholas slept on and then to the beaten up dresser. "No but I wish I did." Gabriel looks at Kye and Finn. "I did have a wonderful swim this morning. But it can't be as great as what you two where up to." Gabriel grins at Finn and Kylie. "My little brother really does have game. And our family IS royalty Alex."