CHAPTER 37: Kaylee! Part 1

FIRST UPLOADED: AUGUST 2, 2021 12:02 PM      UPDATED: 

Kaylee Andrews Journal Entry 1:     Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I'm not really a writer. Anytime I have writing projects for school, they take me forever to write. But I've had so many emotions that I have no idea what to do with since I found out the bad news from my doctor a few weeks ago. In addition to that, I've been worrying about Kylie. Her outburst at the park days ago has had me worried. Finn said her eyes were red and she's been acting weird lately. Everyone told me to not worry about her. But it's easier said than done. I also haven't wanted to talk to anyone at school. I haven't even wanted to talk to my mum. Every morning I've been telling her I've been eating breakfast at school. Even though I don't. I just grab a juice and an apple and that seems to be enough. She was pressuring me at first to come down for dinner, but lately, she hasn't been. A few times I have eaten in the dining room with her, Kevin, Kylie, and Nicholas. But I immediately went back to my room after dinner. And I only went downstairs because I missed Kylie and Nick. I haven't really talked to them at school much and I haven't gone anywhere with them. I think they recently went to Moanie again. (I wish I would have gone.) But I told them I had homework. Which was partly the truth. But I also was too depressed to go anywhere with them because I knew Finn was going and I didn't want to see Kylie and Finn all happy.

It makes me sad that Brian hasn't asked me out yet. I really like him and I just wish he'd notice me. He texted me earlier today and said he was going to come and visit me today. But I don't know when because he hasn't answered me back. My mum gave me some very annoying news right before I came up to my room and started writing in here. She decided to tell me that she is selling our house and we are going to move in with the Coutures soon. I got really upset and broke her favorite dolphin figurine. I didn't mean to. I was just so mad that something else was changing that I picked it up off the island in the kitchen, screamed, and threw it at the wall and it shattered to pieces. Mum stood there staring at me totally shocked not knowing what to do. I didn't know what to do either. So I ran up to my room and started writing my first entry of possibly many depressing stories.