CHAPTER 40: The Barbie! Part 1

FIRST UPLOADED: AUGUST 9, 2021 5:30 PM 

It's almost 3:30 pm at Sydney Seaside United School on an unusually cool and breezy day. "Is she ever going to stop talking?" Kaylee mumbles annoyed at the new Marine Biology Substitute. The striking woman looks over Kaylee's computer and glares at her. Kaylee squirms in her chair as the pale woman beams her greenish-blue eyes into Kaylee's soul. "Sorry." Kaylee mouths. Brian; who looks over from his Computer, stares at Kaylee worried, sensing Kaylee's fear.

The tall lanky woman looks at Brian and Kaylee and scowls, revealing pointy teeth. Brian gaps startled. He looks at Kaylee, but she's looking at her Computer screen. He watches the teacher and notices that she is scratching her neck aggressively. Brian uses his Super Sight and focuses on her neck. He blinks shocked to see her neck bleeding by her dagger-like nails and that her neck also has small splices on it. He focuses harder and he realizes that the splices are moving up and down.

Just sitting a row behind Brian and Kaylee; Kylie silently exclaims to herself. "Oh my gosh!" Finn looks next to him and sees her staring at their substitute. "You okay?" He asks telepathically as he squeezes her hand. She looks next to her and shakes her head. She looks up at Brian and Kaylee. Finn nods at them. "Are they okay?" Kylie looks at him and then to the teacher. "I don't think any of us are?" She silently answers him.

"Detention is almost over." The gorgeous woman rolls her eyes, revealing speaks of blinding gold. "So I'll see you all on Monday." She purrs at Finn, her gaze locking onto him. She then shifts her attention to Kylie. "And you better not forget about your homework that's due." The woman lets out a primal growl in Kylie's direction. Kylie and Finn both flinch. Finn shakes off her creepy approach.

"And I WILL request you three to stop arguing in the middle of my class." She scowls at Brian, Jakobe, and Matt. "And Kylie and Finn." She lets out a witch-like cackle. "You two need to stop that pathetic PDA. People may think those rumors are true. But you are too much of a prude to do anything with him." She flicks her hand toward Finn. Finn and Kylie flinch and they swear they notice her wink at Finn. "And Kaylee." The woman's well-structured cheekbones look more prominent when she smiles widely. Kaylee flinches at her freaky smile. "You remind me so much as a young me." The pale woman smirks at Kaylee. "But that doesn't excuse you from getting away with talking back to an elder." The woman swiftly spins around to the chalkboard. "You all may go now. Have a treacherous weekend." She tells them as she laughs maniacally as she shoos them