Chapter 41: Great Expectations! Part 1

FIRST UPLOADED: September 3, 2021 2:00PM 

                            Saturday, March 24th,2018(2 months, 3 weeks,2 days.)

( 1 month, 2 weeks, 2 days after the breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 2 weeks, 5 days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 4 days)

Just a day after the chaotic event at the Couture's house; Kylie and Evie go to the Crab Shack to meet Matt and Finn. Kylie lays her Marine Biology book on the table and sits down next to her brother. "I wish Mrs. Richfield didn't move." She sighs looking at her book. Nicholas looks up from his tablet. "Are you sure the new teacher is that person who hurt you guys?" Nicholas whispers as he leans closer to Kylie. Brian and Jakobe look at Nicholas and both nod.

"I can guarantee it's her." Brian shivers. Jakobe places a hand on his brother's shoulder. "I'm sorry she hurt you. If I had the power, I'd fry her ass." Brian looks at his brother and laughs.

"I have that power." Matt says as he sits on the other side of Kylie. He winks at her and smiles at Nicholas. "Hi, Matt." Nick greets him. "So I reckon we were talking about that bitch who is trying to attack our kind." Matt looks at Brian and Kylie. They both nod at Matt. "Unfortunately." Kylie groans. She looks around curiously, her eyes darting around the Crab Shack. "Where is Finn. Weren't you supposed to come together?" Kylie looks at Matt. Matt nods and looks at the front door. "He should be coming in any minute. He ran into somebody who recognized him." He wiggles his eyebrows at Jakobe. "She has nice..." Matt gestures toward his chest. "Never mind." Matt stops as he notices that Kylie is staring at him. Matt shrugs and whispers over the table to Jakobe. "She's hoooot." Matt says.

Kylie clears her throat and Matt jumps. He looks at Kylie. Smoothing his hair back nervously he smiles at her. "Not as hot as you though." He winks at her, suspecting she heard him. Kylie rolls her eyes. "So where's Kaylee? Isn't this supposed to be a meeting about," Kylie looks around her. "The sea hag."

Brian smiled widely. "She told me she can't make it because she has her first Chemotherapy today." Kylie and Nick look at him confused. "How is that a good thing?" Matt asks curiously. Brian looks at Matt and shrugs. "Because the Chemo kills the Leukemia cells." Kylie informs Matt. Matt nods as he looks at Brian. "But why are you smiling so happily?" Matt asks him intrigued. Kylie smiles. "Did you finally ask Kaylee out?!" Kylie yells, making her brother jump out of his seat. She looks at Nicholas and mouths, 'sorry.'

Brian nods excitedly. "WHAT?!" Jakobe exclaims. "When?" Jakobe asks his brother. "March 20." Brian looks at his brother and answers. "Awww. That was the day she was going through some difficult stuff." Kylie smiles at Brian. "That's sweet Brian." Brian nods. "Yeah. That's why I thought it was a good idea." Matt nods. "Smart." Matt gives him credit.