Chapter 14: Revelations! Part 3

(First Uploaded: March 2014  Dates updated: January or February 2018; October 30 2019; Jan. 23, 2020)

       Kylie is happy Finn is helping her, she wants to smile at him her take his hand for strength because she feels like she could pass out. But Jacob would definitely get the wrong idea. So, she rolls her eyes at Jacob and looks at him. "I don't know why you are accusing me of cheating when I'm pretty sure I heard a voice that wasn't your sister or your mom Darla the last time we talked. And Darla said she heard a different voice that same day. There were TWO different voices that day. So, I should be asking you if you are cheating?" Her frustration finally lets her have the strength to let it all out. At first, he tries to deny it. But he looks at Finn, his face getting red. "Yeah, I did. Actually I am. I met some girls at Darla's college and they really have a thing for me. I met the first one a week before you moved." He laughs cockily. Kylie's face drains of color. Kylie's stomach does flips. So he was cheating on her before she moved. She hasn't been obsessive or paranoid. Finn looks at her sympathetically and takes her hand. Finn wants nothing else than to deck Jacob in the face, but that would make Kylie's situation even worse. Kylie clasps his hand, not looking away from Jacob. "I can't believe you, Jacob! I thought you loved me!" She hysterically screams. "And the day I moved you got a text and I asked if it was important." Jacob nods. "Yeah. Nicole wanted to meet up again. She enjoyed the last time." He smiles. She starts to fall to the ground. Finn quickly catches her and helps her stand up. She looks at Finn."I need to sit. Please." She cries. "I feel so nauseous and week." She looks at Jacob. "How many times?" Finn helps her sit back on the blanket she and Jacob were on before. Jacob shakes his head. "A lot. Maybe 15. And several girls. Like 8 in total.Sometimes there were 3 at once." "If I wasn't getting anything from you. You should have expected I'd get it somewhere else." Jacob looks atKylie laying down in Finn's lap. He rolls his eyes. Kylie realizes she shouldn't doing this, but she's going to throw up if she doesn't lay down. Finn was hesitant at first, but he kind of wants to piss Jacob off. And he saw the look in Kylie's face, she probably needed to lie down. Finn defends her. "She'sbeen here so how could she do anything with you even if she wanted to. It gives you no right to cheat on her like that." Jacob rolls his eyes at Finn."As I thought, you gave it up for him. And not me. Wow. I thought you had some class Kye." Finn glares at Jacob furiously. Kylie looks at Jacobfuriously, tears running down her cheeks. "What would you know about class. And for the record. I never once cheated on you. I kissed him for a scene for school. That's it. I keep telling you that, but you never believe me."She says realizing Jacob saw the video and texted her 2 days after it was up onFacebook. She was upset he didn't text her for a few days and wondered how he even saw it. Because no one tagged her in it. Then she realized she wanted to tell him the truth about her feelings for Finn. He cheated on her with more than one girl, and they all were probably in college and she never cheated on him. "Actually," she weekly tries to get up, Finn helps her. She looks up to Jacob, staring into his eyes. "It really was for school, but it meant more to me. And he kisses a lot better than you do. And he actually believes in God." She yanks her "K" initial necklace off dropping at his feet. She's never felt so empowered, scared, and sick all at once. Jacob's mouth drops open. It was the first gift he gave her, so it meant a lot to both of them. "And you don't have the right to call me Kye anymore.We're through." Her voice cracking as more tears roll down her cheek. She then takes her mermaid ring off and places it in his hand. "I'm sure you don't want a mer-freak as a girlfriend anyway." She says crying more. He relentlessly takes it. "Okay. And I don't. Especially one who won't put out." Jacob says trying to sound tough. She could see that he was hurt. She saw a tear down his cheek. But she is so mad at him and so distraught she doesn't care. "That second time I'm sorry it went that far. I was messed up too. Whoeverspiked that punch really wanted someone seriously messed up. The other times, I should've stopped, but I didn't. I still love you though and I know a part of you still loves me." He says looking into her deep brown eyes. Kylie takes his hand and holds it with both of hers. "I know you do. I will too. I hope you get more help. I'll always worry about you. But I can't do that anymore. It's too complicated and emotionally exhausting. I can't be jerked around anymore. I can't be all in love with you one minute then afraid if you might relapse or go on a rampage. I just can't Jacob. I'm constantly afraid of you and I know you know that. As much as it hurts. I have to let you go. You still have dozens of people who still care about you though. Okay. So please don't say everyone hates you. Cause they don't. They care. That's why they get you help." Kylie assures him that to make sure he doesn't relapse and to make sure his depression doesn't get worse. But thinking of all the harsh things he said to her, he probably has relapsed already. That'd explain his behavior a little. Jacob looks at her, his eyes red and full of tears. "I'm sorry Kylie. I wish I could just be normal. Then maybe I wouldn't lose my Kyebear. I love you Kylie." He walks up to Kylie and hugs her. They embrace for a second.Kylie shrinks out of the hug. This is the exact thing she can't handle anymore. Jacob's mood swings. When he's on his meds he's usually fine, but he seems to be creating a pattern and never wanting on them when she doesn't give him what he wants. Jacob looks at her feeling angry, sad, and defeated. "I'll tell Darla we need to leave early and if we are lucky, we will be gone in a few days." He leaves and heads back to the Couture's house where he and Darla are staying in the spare bedroom with a set of bunk beds.