CHAPTER 46: Conflicting Thoughts! Part 2

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: WEDNESDAY, JULY, 2023

Kylie finally manages to look at his face without feeling too embarrassed. "Since I was raped;" She swallows hard. "Possibly twice;" She wipes a couple tears off her cheeks. " I feel like my promise to God is broken and I feel like I should just have sex with you because I want it to replace the awful feeling I had when I woke up." She takes a deep breath. "And I just want to Finn, I love you and want to share that with you."

She says. "Sometimes I feel like I throw myself at you. And I hate that because that's not me. And I don't want to get into anything I'm not ready for; but the stupid assault has had me thinking differently." Kylie sighs. "Especially with what just happened. It scared the crap out of me Finn. I don't know what actually happened. They both could have..." Kylie's voice trembles.

Finn looks into her eyes and takes her hands. "If they both raped you. They certainly will be served justice. If not by the law, then by me and I'm sure by Matt too." Finn wipes a few tears off her face and kisses her on her cheek. "I know you aren't ready yet. You may have thrown yourself at me before, but it's okay. I never thought, and never will think differently of you."

Kylie smiles at him, suddenly causing his urges to surge. Finn looks at Kylie and winks. "And I know you have experienced the Mermaid Hormones." Finn winks at Kylie again, this time more flirty and less playful.

She shyly looks away. He pulls her face toward his and kisses her gently on her lips. "One day I will take you to my bed." He says possessively and kisses her deeply. He slowly grazes his hand down her back.

Kylie's chest begins to tighten the closer he gets to her butt. She tries to pull away, but he pulls her closer to his body. He moans in pleasure. "I want you right now." He says as he tries to run his hand up her skirt.

Kylie grabs his hand and pushes him back. "FINN!" She says as he goes flying to the floor. She stands there staring at her singed hands in shock. "What has gotten into you?" She looks at him frustrated and out of breath. Then she sees that his eyes are black. She gasps. "No!"

She runs to him and bends down. She lays her hand on his leg and looks at his eyes.

He looks at her. "I'm sorry, but I need you, Kye." He grabs her hand and pulls her onto him and forces his lips onto hers. He wraps his arms around her and moans as he kisses her.

Meanwhile, Kylie squirms uncomfortably, trying to get off of him. "Finn." She manages to get a word out as he kisses her neck. "Please stop." She says. He ignores her and runs his hands down her body and grabs her legs with both of his hands. Kylie gasps in pain. "Ouch!" "Finn. Let go!" She pleads. She presses her forearms on his chest and manages to gain herself some resistance.

"Stop." "I don't know why you are doing this." She cries as she pushes her hands against his chest, causing him to stop kissing her and he lets go of her legs. She looks into his eyes and her heart drops to her stomach. They are still black. She stands up and tries to get her breathing under control.