CHAPTER 49: Bonding News! Part 1

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, JULY, 13, 2023

Tuesday April 3rd,2018(2 months, 4 weeks, 4 days.)

( 1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days after breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 4 weeks, days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 12 days(1 week, 7 days)

Kylie is lying on a large towel in the Cave where she was transformed staring up at someone. "Can you just come here already?" Kylie says impatiently as she pushes the Picnic Basket off of the Towel. She takes her hair out of the ponytail and props herself up on her forearms.

"I'm not hungry for food." She purrs at the tall male. He turns around and faces her with the bottle of sparkling water in his hand. He lays it down in the sand and winks at her. "Is that right Kye?" He asks seductively.

Kylie nods eagerly. The tanned male grins at her and quickly takes his Sydney Seaside High Polo off and throws it to the side.

Kylie stares at his bare chest. He kneels down and straddles her. She runs her hands from his broad muscular shoulders all the way down to his hips. The male groans. "Oh Kye." He sighs and looks down at her with pure lust. She looks at him and flutters her eyelashes at him.

Kylie bites her lip and that sends a chill down his spine. No longer able to contain his excitement; the guy rips her Sydney Seaside Button-down Shirt completely open. He stares at her plump breasts, almost popping out of her Blue Lace bra.

He then unbuckles his belt and throws his belt to the side. Kylie wines impatiently and starts unbuttoning his pants, but his hands grab hers and impatiently pulls her skirt off in one fluid motion and tosses it behind him. He looks behind him and he snickers as it floats in the Crystal Pool. "I can dry it with my powers afterward."

He winks at Kylie. Kylie groans and her hands fumble at his pants. He shakes his head. "So impatient." He reaches into his back left pocket and pulls out a square plastic wrapper. "We need this." He waves the protection in front of him.

Kylie's eyes widen. "Oh yeah." She giggles nervously. HE chuckles. "Yeah. Can't be having any Mer-Babies."

Kylie shakes her head, feeling the sand scrunch underneath her. "No way." She exclaims.

He unbuttons his pants with one hand and Kylie impatiently yanks them down with her hands before he can do anything else. "Great Mother Ocean you really wanna jump me don't you." The tanned mall says more of a statement.

Kylie nods eagerly. "Hell yes, I do Matty." She exclaims.

Kylie moans one last time and then she screams when she sees Finn hovering over his bed. She jumps up to a sitting position, startled and embarrassed. "What the heck are you doing?" She says hastily rubbing her eyes and feeling a dribble of drool. She wipes it off stares at Finn and blinks nervously.