"Hey, I think we're in Vegas!" Leo exclaimed.

Vegas? I've been to Vegas before, and it did not look like this.

The land was covered in sand and high mountains. It was a lot hotter here too. I'm not entirely sure what this place is.

We all met up on a mountain where Jetfire and Wheelie was standing.

"That really, really hurt. You're just lucky that I didn't get hurt. People could have gotten killed, okay? And if I would have gotten hurt, you would have heard from my at-"

"Oh, shut up. I told you I was opening a space bridge. It's the fastest way to travel to Egypt." Jetfire spat. I didn't hear anything about a space bridge. What's a space bridge? I didn't think Cybertronians could magically teleport you across the world.

Wait? Egypt?

"When did you..." Sam paused and stood up from Mikaela who was wrapping his hand in bandages. "When did you tell us? You didn't tell us anything. You didn't tell us anything. Why are we in Egypt?"

"How did we get in Egypt, so fast? Isn't that like...on another continent?"

"Well duh." Simmons answered. "Are you learning anything at school?"

Rude. I don't know if I should take that as an honest question or an insult.

"Don't you get snippy with me, fleshling! You were duly informed!" Jetfire growled, dropping down onto the mountain.

"Can you just stop for a second? Can you focus? Can you tell us why we're in Egypt so we can all have a little bit of semblance of peace of mind?"

Simmons pointed to Sam, agreeing with him. "This planet was visited by our race once before, by our earliest ancestors, a millennium ago. They were on an exploratory mission to harvest Energon, the lifeblood of our race. Without it, we'll all perish, oxidize and rust, like my wretched self! Do you have any idea what it's like to slowly fall apart and die?"

I carefully shifted myself in Bee's hand, trying to shield myself from the blazing Sun as I listened.

"Let's not get episodic, okay? Old-timer? Beginning. Middle. End. Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell it." Simmons demanded.

"Somewhere buried in this desert, our ancestors built a great machine. It harvests Energon... by destroying suns." Jetfire stated.

"Destroy Suns?" Sam questioned.

"You mean blow them up?"

"Yes. You see, in the beginning, there were seven Primes, our original leaders. And they set out into the universe, seeking distant suns to harvest. The Primes set out with one rule. Never destroy a planet with life. Until one of them tried to defy this rule. And his name forevermore was... the Fallen." Jetfire then projected an image from his hand. "He despised the human race and he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine. The only way to activate it is with a legendary key called the Matrix of Leadership."

There was a...crescent sorta shaped object shown in the image. Then a Cybertronian with red optics and a extremely long head took it from the others who were considered the seven original Primes. A battle raged between them and the Fallen was defeated.

"A great battle took place over possession of the Matrix. The Fallen was stronger than his brothers, so they had no choice but to steal... and hide it from him. In the ultimate sacrifice, they gave their lives to seal the Matrix away in a tomb made of their very own bodies, a tomb we cannot find. Somewhere, buried in this desert, that- deadly machine remains. The Fallen knows where it is and if he finds the tomb of the Primes, your world will be no more."