Trying Something New ;)

Harry: "Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked, tying your foot to the bedpost. You nodded, smirking softly at him. Harry chuckled darkly back at you before stripping in front of your very eyes, making you grow more and more wet with every article of clothing that was shed from his body. Your arms were bound to the headboard and your feet were tied to the end. You were completely vulnerable to his lust, a safe word in place just in case.

Liam: "Liam I can't..." you whimpered, gripping your thighs as he fingered you faster and harder than ever before. "I know you can baby, come on..." he smirked, digging in deeper. He was trying to get you to squirt, and although you were hesitant, you were willing to try. Sure enough, within five minutes, you were screaming out his name, bucking your hips up and spurting out juices all over his chest and the bed. "Told you..."

Niall: Bracing yourself against the wall with your hands, you bent over with your backside completely open to Niall. He had his length in his hand, biting his lip as he pumped himself a couple times, teasing your back entrance slowly. You were brand new to the idea of anal, and you were nervous, but ready. He pressed in, slowly of course, letting your tight hold stretch around his significant size. Eventually you got used to it, and there was no more pain, just ecstasy.

Zayn: The young looking girl made her move, sucking Zayn off as you rode his face. Your hands were gripping his hair as he moaned up into your sex. You were trying to focus more on him and less on the female, but you could help but notice her more when her finger reached out to rub your clit as Zayn gave you oral pleasure. Gripping her face, you went for it, crashing your lips onto hers as her hand kept going on your boyfriend.

Louis: He placed you over his lap, smirking as he massaged your bum. You bit your lip as you slipped your panties down, revealing your soft pink skin, untouched by any sunlight. His fingers toyed with your wet swollen lips, pushing in your entrance a couple times. You were feeling pleasured, but a new sensation washed over you as his hand flew down on your bum, letting out a loud slapping noise and making the skin go red. You could barely stand after the fun had ended.