he is on his man period.

Harry: (He's bloated) "Hey, babe, what do you want for lunch?" you asked Harry. He rolled his eyes at you and shook his head. "Are you kidding me? I'm already as bloated as a whale, do you really think I'm in the mood to eat anything right now?!" he snapped. "Well maybe we could just--" you started to say, but he interrupted you. "No! I'm not in the mood for anything right now. Just give me some chocolate and leave me alone," he said, burying his face in a pillow. "You want some tampons with that?" you mumbled to yourself as you left the flat to go buy him chocolate.

Liam: (He has cramps) You heard a loud groan escape Liam's lips as the two of you were watching a movie. You glanced over at him and saw that he was clutching his stomach. "Are you okay, Li?" you asked softly. "No, I'm not fine. I feel like my ovaries are on fire!" he said, wincing in pain. You stared at him in confusion, trying to understand what he was saying. "But Liam, you don't have..." you trailed off. Seeing how much pain he was in, you just decided to give him some Midol and cuddle with him for the rest of the night.

Louis: (He's moody/emotional) "Hey, can you help me with the laundry?" you asked Louis as he stepped into your bedroom. "Why the hell are you asking me?! Do I look like I'm in the mood to be doing laundry?" he said angrily. You were a bit confused at his random mood swing, but then you realized he'd been like that for the past few days, which meant he was on his man period. Still, you managed to convince him to help you out. A few minutes later, he burst into tears. "What's wrong, babe?" you asked. He looked up at you, his eyes full of tears. "This sock has a hole in it..."

Niall: (He's hungry) It wasn't unusual for Niall to be hungry, but it seemed like he was craving anything salty or full of sugar...almost like he was on his period. You were starting to wonder if he was on his 'man period', but you decided not to ask. "Baaabe, get me some chips please," you heard him call from the living room. So you brought him a bag full of chips and left him alone for about an hour or so. When you came back, the bag was empty, and he had a disappointed look on his face. "I'm still hungry..." he huffed.

Zayn: (He's horny) You'd just come back from grocery shopping, and you found Zayn lying on the couch flipping through TV channels. When he saw you, his face lit up and he got up to give you a big hug. You were a bit confused, but you just tried to shrug it off, until you heard him mumble, "You look sexy." You pulled away and gave him a puzzled look. Before you could reply, he leaned in and gave you a long, passionate kiss, and you realized what was going on. It was that time of the month again.