You gained weight and feel insecure.

To everyone who gets insecure over their weight, you're perfect just the way you are, don't change for anyone.

Niall: ”What do you mean you’re not coming to Nandos with me tonight, princess?” Niall huffed, watching as you drank a glass of water. “I’ve been eating too much, gained too much weight and I need to stop.” You responded, drinking another glass of water. “What’s the problem with gaining weight? I think the way your body is right now is perfect.” He crossed his arms over his chest as you scoffed. “Niall, don’t lie.” You groaned. He sighed, “I’m not lying. I think the way your body is right now is perfect and you don’t need to worry about it, princess. You will always be beautiful in my eyes.”

Harry: “Come on, don’t be silly (Y/N). I don’t see anything wrong with your weight.” Harry held your hand as you both walked around the park. You had spent the afternoon walking, since you had been feeling as though you needed to get more exercise. “Says the person who has a perfect body.” You sighed. Harry held his hands up to your cheeks and smiled. “I don’t have a perfect body. Nobody has a perfect body, society makes us believe that.” He sighed. “I think you’re beautiful. I love you, okay?” He hugged you as you sighed. “You don’t need to let a number get you down.”

Liam: ”Ugh!” You yelled as you stared at the weighting scale on the ground. “I’ve gained another three pounds.” You stepped off and ran a hand through your hair, feeling furious and quite insecure. “Another three pounds of beautiful.” Your boyfriend Liam was at the door, arms crossed over his chest, smiling as you approached him. “No, it’s not beautiful. I hate it.” You sighed as he wrapped you in his arms. “You’re the most gorgeous girl I’ve seen, and your body is one of a kind. I don’t think you need to worry about three pounds love. What’s the big deal? You still remain as gorgeous as before in my eyes.” He kissed the tip of your nose, making you feel better.

Louis: “But you’ve barely eaten anything today,” Your boyfriend, Louis, felt frustrated as you refused to have lunch with him. “I know, but I’m trying to cut back on the meals. I gained a few pounds and it’s making me feel uncomfortable.” You explained as you both sat together on the living room couch. “I don’t know why you’re insecure about your weight. Beauty doesn’t come from the outside, but from the inside, and I think that you’re beautiful both ways, with much weight or not.” He smiled, kissing your hand. “Now stop skipping meals and eat. Your body is a beautiful wonderland.” He winked, “I like it anyway, okay?”

Zayn: “Look, babe, if you’re so worried because you gained weight, then I can go with you to the gym, and we can start eating more healthy food, drinking more water and all of that.” Your boyfriend laid next to you on your bed, as you buried your face on your pillow, trying to not feel depressed since you had gained a bit of weight. “It’s not that easy.” You huffed. “It is that easy.” Zayn replied. “If you don’t like the way your body is now, then you have to work at it to get the result you want.” He said, “But, just keep in mind that I’m in love with you, not with your body weight. I don’t care about that. I think you’re absolutey beautiful.”