You steal his clothes when he showers

Harry: "Oh well Im just gonna have to come out naked!" He exclaims dramatically opening the bathroom door, water still dripping from his hair and skin. He squeals and slams the door back shut as he sees all the boys gathered in your bedroom. "What the fuck (Y/N)?!"

Liam: "That's not funny, babe! Give me my clothes back!" He whines, poking his head out of the door. "I am not coming out if you don't give them back." You just laugh at him for being so childish and cute. Though he really didn't come out before you handed him his clothes - of course with your eyes closed.

Louis: "Oh you wanna play that game?" You hear Louis ask after turning off the water. Seconds later he is standing completely nude in the door frame. "Wanna see the helicopter?" He smirks at you making you screech and throw his clothes back at him. You ran like you never did before.

Niall: "Awkward, awkward, awkward." He mumbles to himself, still thinking he forgot to take his clothes with him in the bathroom. He peaks through the little gap of the door before covering himself and quickly rushing out and to his drawer, grabbing all he can get his hands on.

Zayn: "Baby have you taken my clothes?" He calls, seeing the spot where he had left his clothes empty. You laugh insanely from the other side of the door, clutching the clothes to your chest. "Ugh (Y/N)! Give them back!" Suddenly the door opens unexpectedly, Zayn standing in the frame. Naked but at least he covered himself. "Makes it all easier then, I guess." He shrugs walking towards you with a mischievous smirk.