Your Daughter Likes One of The Boys.

Harry: “So daddy, when is Uncle Louis going to be here?” your four year old asked, as she walked into the kitchen with her play heels and a pink purse. Chuckling Harry looked at Darcy as he cut up the carrots, “Soon love. Why are you all dressed up?” he asked, as he moved on to another carrot. Smirking, your daughter replied, “Because tonight is mine and Uncle Louis’s first date.” she giggled. Laughing a little bit he heard the front door open to the house, followed by the voice he knew too well, “Well darling, looks like your date is here.”

Liam: “Then Uncle Niall and I will get married at the park and have two babies.” your five year old smiled, as Liam got her out of the car. Chuckling at the innocence behind the five year old’s logic he nodded his head, “That would be amazing.” he tells her as he places her on the ground. Nodding her head she smirks, “Then you’ll be a grandpa!” she yells happily. Laughing, Liam shook his head, “That will be great babe, but I don’t want to be a grandpa just yet. How about I just stick to being your daddy for now?” he asks, as he holds the five year old’s hand.

Louis: Your daughter stared at Liam in awe, “You know you are really pretty Uncle Liam.” she says aloud as you and Liam talked. Looking towards the four year old, Liam laughs, “You’re very beautiful yourself.” he says to her. Giggling at the compliment, your daughter held out her hand, “Uncle Liam will you be my boyfriend?” she ask, blinking her little blue eyes at him. Chuckling Liam grabbed the four year old’s hand and nodded, “I’d love to be your boyfriend.” he says playfully, causing the little girl to squeal in joy.

Zayn: Holding a flower she had picked from the garden in her hands, your daughter made her way to the room the boys were in. As she passed all the other boys she made her way to Harry, looking down at the two year old he smiled, “Well hello.” he said, smiling his dimpled smile, “What do we have here?” he asked. Smiling from ear to ear your daughter held up the flower to show him, gasping, he took the flower, “For me?” he asked playfully. She nodded happily. “Boyfiend!” she giggled at him. Smiling, he picked up your daughter, “Girlfriend!” he said, before kissing her cheek.

Niall: “Daddy how does my hair look?” your three year old asked as you waited outside the Malik household. Chuckling, Niall gave her a thumbs up, letting her know that it looked perfect. Satisfied, your daughter stared at the door, ready to give her Uncle Zayn a cookie, to show him how much she loved him. Once Zayn opened the door, your daughter wrapped her arms around his long legs, “Uncle Zayn be my boyfriend!” she bluntly yelled. Laughing Zayn looked at you and Niall for a minute, wanting to know what was going on. Shrugging your shoulders, you two giggled at the cute site. Laughing a little Zayn nodded, “I’d love to be your boyfriend love.” he chuckled. Smiling your daughter pulled away from his legs, “I brought you a cookie.” she smiled, holding the cookie up for her new ‘boyfriend’ to take.