His Stubble.

Harry: “That tickles.” You whisper his face dropped low, his eyes peering up at you. “It feels good, but it—it’s just—tickles.” You breath out, your hands finding their way into his hair, the little hairs on your arms standing up. “Do me a favor.” You moan out, gasping back. “Don’t shave for a few days.”

Louis: “Louis you forgot again.” You whine against his cheek. You fingers dancing slowly over the short stubble on his chin. “I kind of like when you forget. It really suits you babe, makes you looks more—more—sexy.” He grins at your comment. “I can be sexy for you.”

Liam: “I’m trying something new.” He prompts walking into your bedroom dropping his towel and fishing around for some clean clothes. “The art of seduction?” You laugh your eyes trailing his body. “Beard. Like an adult beard for adults and tough manly men.”

Zayn: He doesn’t pay too much attention to it, whatever he feels good in he’s good in. “Does it itch?” You ask, playfully trying to tug at the small hairs. “Tickles sometimes. Sometimes when I’m in between your—.” You chuckle against the firm of his jaw. “Alright lover boy.”

Niall: You focus on the small noises he makes as you graze your teeth over the slight fluff of his jaw. “I like it.” You prompt; teeth back to their spot on his jaw, pressing just below the defined line and to the shell of his ear. “It’s a big turn on—almost as big as that other thing of yours that I like so much.”