Striptease

Harry: The alcohol was running heavily through your veins tonight so you decided to take advantage of the buzz. When you and Harry got home you lead him upstairs and pushed him on the bed. You sauntered over to the radio turned it on. You rolled your head back taking in the slow beat of the music, before turning towards Harry. By now he was on the edge of the bed with his hands on his knees watching your every move. Your fingertips crawled up your thighs, taking the hem of your tight dress with, stopping just before revealing your lace panties. He was chewing his bottom lip in anticipation. Your hips started to sway while your hand reached around back and pulled on the zipper. You took your sweet time walking over to him, stopping when your knees brushed together. His hands instinctively went for your hips but you swatted them away. "No touching." He let out a disappointed sigh and dug his fingers into the mattress. You're started swaying back and forth to the beat helping your dress shimmy down your frame and pool at your ankles. Once your sheer lace lingerie was on full display for Harry he couldn't help but whimper and open his legs invitingly. You turned on your heels, giving him a breathtaking view of your backside before you slowly backed yourself into his lap.

Liam: You were on your way home when you were caught right in the middle of the torrential downpour. By the time you got inside you were sopping wet. Liam was laying on the bed working on his laptop. "The one day I forgot to bring an umbrella..." He looked up from the screen, and you expected him to laugh at the sight of you but you only saw the lust wash over his face as he bit his lip. You looked down at your soaked body. The white blouse and flimsy bralette you were wearing clung tightly to your frame, the combination putting your hard nipples on full display. You crossed your arms and tugged at the hem of your shirt, slowing pulling it off and throwing it aside. His laptop was on the floor by the time your shirt hit the floor and he crawled to the edge of the bed closest to you. "Stay." You demanded and he sunk back to the mattress, anxious for your next move. You worked the fastenings on your khakis, sticking only your thumbs into the waistband to shimmy slowly out of them. Next to go was your bralette, the sight of your nipples made Liam shift anxious on the bed. You turned around giving him a view of your behind, you bent forward as you started to remove your thong. You turned back around to be nose to nose with an oversexed Liam.

Louis: You tired best to keep things new and exciting with Louis, especially while he was away on tour. So tonight you planned on giving him a little striptease via skype. You went out and bought a matching set of lingerie to wear under your silky robe. "I have a surprise for you." You admitted. You could see him shift in his bunk, "Oh yeah?" He was definitely intrigued. You placed the laptop on the bed and turned on background music, you weren't much of a dancer but you thought it might help with the silence. You stood back so Louis could see from your knees up. "It's under here," you pulled at the tie of your robe, "do you wanna see?" He barely let you finish, "fuck. Yes please love." You giggled at his eagerness and turned around to clip your hair up. You looked over your shoulders as you slid the silk slightly down your back, exposing the straps of your lingerie. You heard the hitch in his breath as he took in your bare skin. The robe dropped to the floor and you shook your bum at the camera showing off the little bow on the back of your panties. "No more teasing love." His voice was husky. You turned around and walked towards the laptop. "I lied. Your surprise is really under here," you gestured towards your bra.

Niall: You and Niall have been dating for so long that the removal of clothes has just become routine, so to speak. When you get home from dinner that night you stop him from undressing right away. You stand in front of him, but just far enough away so he can't reach out and touch you. You start to unbutton your blouse slowly and he starts to follow your lead. "No. Me first." Your voice is low. He licks his lips in anticipation as each button exposes more and more of your tanned flesh. You take it completely off and toss it to the floor. You were wearing Niall's favorite red lacey pushup bra. You could tell he thought about reaching out for you so you just shook your head, "Your turn." He was quicker to rid himself of his shirt but you took the time to relish in the sight of his trim torso. You unzipped your skirt and slid it down your long legs. "Fuckin' 'ell," he groaned when he realized you weren't wearing underwear. You stepped out of your skirt and bent down to toss it aside and when you looked back up Niall's trousers and boxers were coming down all at once and very quickly. "Fuck this," he lunged towards you and pushed you both on the bed.

Zayn: For Zayn's birthday you decided you would finally give in and give him that lap dance he's always wanted. You were wearing a new lingerie set that hid under one of his favorite t-shirts. You sat waiting in the chair you set up in the middle of the room. When he finally walked in he was confused, "What's this?" he questioned. You pulled him by the hand to the chair and sat him down. "Part of your birthday present." You whispered into his ear from behind as you wrapped his arms around back and tied them up before he realized what you were doing. He pulled tightly on the restraints, "the fuck babe?" You turned on the music, stood in front of him and slowly pulled his shirt off, divulging your scantily clad body. You fell to your knees and pushed open his legs. You twisted around as you stood up and lowered yourself against his crotch, grinding to the beat of the music. You could feel his hips bucking up towards you. "You're gonna get it when I get outta here," he moaned at the friction. You leaned back against his chests, resting your head on his shoulder as you tugged on his hair, "looking forward to it."