Rude Waitresses.

The night Harry came back from tour, he decided to go to a nearby restaurant. Seeing that both of you are ready, the waitress walks over to you two making sure she missed two buttons to show her cleavage. She smiles at Harry and pretends to drop her pen to bend down and give him a good view. What a whore. Harry being Harry, didn't mind the girl, staring at the whores boobs. "May I take your order?" Whore said in a disgusting seductive manner, not bothering to even face you. "Yeah, i'll have t-the um, carbonara p-please." said Harry, who was still completely amazed by her boobs. She faced you, the smile on her face disappearing, and rudely telling you, "Don't worry hun, I got you a salad, that's what you really need anyway, take my advice and lose some pounds. Oh, and make sure to wear more makeup next time, it makes you look prettier." You looked at Harry, who didn't even hear a word, smiling at the waitress before leaving you two. That's it. You stood up walking over to the manager, telling her everything that happened and you left. Making sure to take the car and make Harry walk home. As you were about to start the engine, you heard a tap on the car's window. You turned to see it was Harry, with a worried look on his face. You got out the car and made sure to slam the door. "WHAT HARRY?" Not sure what happened, he stepped back and asked politely, "What happened babe?" "WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT HAPPENED?! DAMN IT HARRY WEREN'T YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF? LISTENING TO HER? SHE COMPLETELY INSULTED ME BUT YOU WERE TO BUSY STARING AT HER FUCKING FAKE CLEAVAGE!" He thought about it for a while and realised everything and the look of hurt flashed through his eyes. Not even being to defend his girl, who's now hurt and embarrassed. Lost of words, he got in the car, because you told him to, not bothering to listening to any of his apologies on the way home.

Entering the restaurant a bit too loud, the middle aged waitress standing at the corner didn't enjoy much of your presence. As Louis raised his gorgeous hands, the lady approached giving both of you mean looks. As she walked away you both burst out laughing. "Did you see her face?" Louis says, clear that he needs air. "And her voice! That was priceless!" You try and stop laughing because she was approaching with the orders. You lean close to Louis' ear and whisper, "Well she looks worse now." Both of you chuckling, the lady gave you a death glare making you and Lou burst into a fit of giggles. As soon as both of you finished, Louis stood up and offered you his hand being the gentleman he was. Recalling everything that happened that evening sure that this would be a very memorable night.

Being like Niall, both of you debated on which place to go to eat, but ended up agreeing on Nando's. Walking hand in hand, enjoying the fresh air, and the freedom from the paparazzi. As you order you notice the lady working, eyeing you up and down. Being patient today, you shrugged it off. Sitting down at your table, and enjoying the food served to you, you politely raised your hand to ask for some water. The rude waitress walked over to you, a glass of water in her hand, only making it spill on your favourite dress. Full of shock, you and Niall just stared at the waitress who now wore a smirk on her face. Without even noticing, Niall stood up and walked over to the manager, furious. The manager then apologised for the waitress' untoward behaviour. Rushing out of Nando's with his arm snaked around your waist, Niall asks you, "Are you okay love?" Hoping that he could make you feel better. "Yes Ni, i'm fine, thanks for that." You whisper, giving him a smile. "Good, because I bet that hoe is fired." He laughed. "I love you Y/N. I could just tell the whole world, but I think they already know." Giving you a wink. You laugh at his cheesiness and cheeky smile, "Oh Ni, I love you too."

Smiling at the girl approaching both of you, she gave you a look of disgust in return. Zayn noticed as well, because he squeezed your hand, making sure that you know that he'll never leave you for anyone. "What will you have this morning?" She says, in a high pitched voice that could break glass. "I'll have the waffles please." Zayn says, trying his hardest not to laugh. Quickly scrolling his order on the pad, she turns to you and changes her expression, "And you?!" Funny how it sounded more of a rude comment rather than a question. Deciding to ignore her, you opened your mouth but was cut off by Zayn's voice. "If you can't be kind to my girlfriend even for a second the we MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE BECAUSE THIS PLACE HAS HORRIBLE SERVICE." The last part being said out loud, everyone turned in your direction. Standing up and offering you his hand, Zayn took you to a better place, with great food. While you thank him for that. Oh how you loved Zayn. And how you loved him loving you.

As soon as you entered the small diner, you had a feeling something bad would happen. A short, and thin woman who wore her uniform, quite in a slutty way. Looking at Liam, he had the same face worn, disgust written all over. She decided to flirt a bit with him, although it's clear it's not working. When she left, Liam turned to you, worried that you might be mad. You squeezed his hand, telling him it was okay, and she was horrible anyway. She was now coming near, with your food. She served it rather quickly, but before she left you two in peace, she unbuttoned the top part of her uniform and got a piece of paper from her bra, handing it to Liam. He though, embarrassed her by telling her to fuck off, because he is happy with you, and she is nothing compared to you.