He loves it when...

Niall: ...you cook him food. He feels loved and cared for whenever you cook him something. It makes him thinking that you really love him, and whenever he sees the appetising meal, his lips curve into a smile watching two of his most favourite thing in the world. You and food.

Harry: .....you laugh really loudly. And that happens whenever you are carefree and being yourself, with your hair thrown in a messy bun with sweatpants on. He thinks you're looking the most beautiful at that moment, and your laugh is a bonus. It reminds him why he fell in love with you in the first place, your laugh is like music to his ears.

Zayn: .....you are a total clutz. If it is you slipping on a slippery floor, or you falling from the stairs or you slipping on your way to the bathroom, it was always something he loved. He would laugh for a good minute but he always help you get back up. And he never forgets to mention that you look adorable whenever you slip.

Louis: .....you tell him jokes. He feels happy when you make an effort to make him laugh. His eyes crinkles from the side, a splint of sparkle present in his cerulean eyes. Even though the joke isn't funny, he still laughs along because hearing you laugh, puts an automatic smile on his face.

Liam: ......you surprise kiss him. And that didn't happened a lot, but when they did he relished them. Whenever he does something that pleases you or whenever he wakes up, or whenever he surprises you with something you give him a kiss, which takes him by surprise. When your soft lips attach his by sudden surprise, he feels loved and all giddy, that is something that touches his heart and something he loves.