He doesn't mind when...

Louis: …you take too long in the bathroom. Growing up with females, he gets that you need a lot of time in the bathroom. Rather it’s doing your hair or showering, he understands and waits patiently. Usually, he’ll come in and do his own thing, because you two are that comfortable around each other. But when you need your space, he does something to pass the time. And every time you come out, he kisses you and compliments you on how good you look.

Niall: …you ask him to smile. With his clear braces and almost perfect teeth, you love how fast his teeth are growing together. Not only that, but you believe he’s the most attractive when he smiles. Even when he’s not in the mood and you ask him to smile, he gives you a light-hearted one. Then afterwards, he’ll rest his head in your lap and tell you about his horrible day. After he’s finished, he’ll go right back to smiling.

Liam: …you touch his face. For some reason, his face is soft. And you always have a reason to touch it, caress it, anything you please. Whenever his face is in reach, you just have to have some form of contact. That’s why cuddling with him is your favorite pass time, because you’re able to touch Liam and he won’t get embarrassed like he does when others around. When it’s just you two, you can touch his face all you want.

Zayn: …you laugh loudly. To be honest, your laugh is kind of annoying, loud, and high-pitched. You’ve been told before, but you can’t help it! So when you laugh on your first date with Zayn, your face heats up, and you clamp your hands over your mouth. He tilts his chin, up grinning at you. “Did you just snort?” he asks softly. You don’t reply, too embarrassed. He chuckles. “It’s okay, it was cute.” He looks you straight in the eyes. “You’re cute.”

Harry: …you play with his hair. After long days of the fans wanting to getting a feel of his hair and pulling too hard, he enjoys coming home to your soft, caring hands. He’ll interrupt whatever you’re doing and takes you to the bedroom. There, you massage his scalp until he feels better. Not only do you get to feel the softness of his curls through your finger, but you help rid all of Harry’s headaches and worries.