Feeling the baby bump.

Harry: You laid in bed, staring at your protruding belly when Harry walked in. He cuddled next to you and rested his giant hands gently on to your baby bump. His eyes glistened as he spoke, “It’s just insane right?….That our little baby is in there…” he said softly, slowing rubbing circles onto your stomach. You placed your hands on top of his and smiled, “It is…..I just can’t wait until (he/she’s) here…in my arms.” Harry pulled his hands off of your belly and brought them to your cheeks, kissing your pink lips. “Me too,” he grinned as he helped you snuggle closer to his warm body.

Zayn: It was 3am when you suddenly woke up with a very empty stomach and a craving for some butter and syrup covered pancakes. You quietly left the room so you wouldn’t wake up Zayn, and immediately went into the kitchen to whip some up. You poured some batter onto the hot pan you had waiting on the stove when you felt arms wrap around your belly. “Hungry?” Zayn asked sleepily, kissing your cheek. “Yea, I had a craving,” you laughed. You finished making a few big pancakes, smothered them in syrup, and ate them while standing at the kitchen counter. Zayn bent down and took your baby bump into his hands, kissing it, “are you making mommy crave pancakes?” he chuckled. You stuffed another bite into your mouth, “yes (he/she) is!” you laughed. You watched as Zayn rubbed your belly a bit longer when he stood up and kissed your syrupy lips, “You’re gonna be an amazing mom,” he smiled, making you tear up a bit. “Zayn! My emotions are everywhere right now, you can’t just say stuff like that!” you giggled while wiping the newly forming tears from your eyes. He chuckled and kissed your forehead before quickly changing the subject as you ate the rest of your pancakes.

Liam: You lifted your slim-fitted maternity shirt up over your belly and pumped out some stretch mark preventing lotion. You smeared a generous amount of the cold moisturizer onto your exposed skin and took a look at yourself in the mirror when Liam walked in. “There you are,” he said as he gave you a hug. He placed his warm hands onto your bump and gazed into your eyes, “only 2 more months until we’re a little family,” he smiled while pressing his lips to yours, not taking his hands off of your stomach. He bent down and spoke, “hey baby…it’s your daddy…..I can’t wait to see you,” he said softy before placing his lips on your belly. “I love you Liam,” you grinned, your eyes watering as he stood back up. “I love you too (Y/N),” he whispered in you ear as you wrapped your arms around his neck and held him close.

Niall: You and Niall were watching some TV when all of a sudden you felt the baby kick, “Niall! Give me your hand!” you exclaimed, quickly grabbing his hand and placing it onto your belly. The baby kicked once more and Niall’s eyes widened. After a quick minute of excitement, Niall placed his hand back onto your baby bump. “You know….this is pretty awesome,” he chuckled while rubbing your belly a bit. “…..our baby is in there….” he smiled, sitting in awe. You kissed his cheek and rested your head against his shoulder, “I can’t believe we’re going to be parents,” you said softly. Niall grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours, “the best parents ever!” he said excitedly. “I’m gonna teach (him/her) how to play guitar,” he smiled. “As long as you’re not teaching your eating habits then it’s all good,” you chuckled, making you both burst out in laughter.

Louis: “Ugh, I look disgusting,” you sighed after looking at your self in the mirror. “You look absolutely stunning love,” he said seriously as you turned around and walked toward him. “I look like I weigh 400 pounds!” you complained. He placed his hands onto your baby bump, “(Y/N), you’re carrying our child…that’s probably one of the most beautiful things you can do,” he smiled. “Sure doesn’t feel like it…” you mumbled. Louis bent down and lifted up your shirt, kissing the skin he had exposed. “Your mommy is the most beautiful girl I know, just you wait and see,” he whispered, smiling as he kissed your belly one more time before standing up and pressing his lips to yours.