He's insecure about being a virgin.

Harry: You're panting, stuck in a whirlwind of emotions as you come down from your high. Harry's curled up beside you, his body slick with sweat and his brow furrowed. "I've never done that before." He says, catching you off guard. When you went into your relationship with Harry you assumed he wasn't a virgin and he'd never acted nervous during your first time together so your assumptions were only heightened. You look at him, stunned that he hadn't said anything sooner. "Why didn't you tell me?" You ask. He shrugs. "I just didn't want you to think any different of me because of it." He replies. You pull him to you, your face right to his. "Well thanks but this would've been the best night of my life regardless of whether you were a virgin or not." You whisper, both of you excited and ready for round two.

Louis: Right away Louis lets you know he's a virgin. It's something he's never been ashamed of but right now, you're finding out the truth about his insecurity. "I've just never felt worthy of anyone that way." He says, looking down as he speaks. You grip his chin, lifting his head so that he's looking directly at you. "Louis, any girl would be lucky to have you. You just have to make sure she's worthy of giving that to." You reply. He looks straight at you when he speaks. "I know. She's sitting right in front of me." He proceeds to give you all of him, allowing the girl he loves to have him.

Niall: "Just don't laugh at me when I tell you." Niall says shyly. You've been telling each other secrets for hours when he decides to tell you the most hidden part of him. "I'm a virgin." He sighs, his face flushed at the thought of your response. You look at him with a small smile. "It's okay Niall. I don't pressure you or anything. You don't want to force it." You say. He smiles a little, pulling you into his arms. "So, it's not weird?" He asks, looking down at you. You shrug a little. "It's admirable." You reply. A month later Niall gives in to you, giving you the one part of him that no one has had before.

Liam: The subject of sex had never even come up in conversation with you and Liam. After two years of being with him, you needed him though, still curious as to why he'd never tried anything. "(Y/N), I'm a virgin." He finally blurts out as you work on removing his clothes. You can feel his body heat radiating against you as he blushes. You giggle a little at his embarrassment, moving back up to kiss him. "It's alright Liam. We can go as fast or slow as you want. It's alright babe. Now I just get to be your first." You smile, calming him with the idea that he'll be only yours.

Zayn: Zayn is the most attractive, loving guy you've ever known so you never expected him to be a virgin. It isn't until you've laid down for your first night together that he reveals his secret to you, his face looking embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I just assumed you weren't." You reply as he's let you know of his inexperience. He looks a little disappointed but you quickly reassure him that it's okay. "Zayn, that just means we'll have more chances to have new experiences together." You say, leaning down to be with him for the first time.