He Tells The Other Boys About You.

Niall: “She’s perfect for me. I’ve waited so long and now that I’ve met her, I know the wait was worth it,” Niall blushes, answering the boys’ questions about you. The room fills with whistles and catcalls, the boys teasing their favorite Irishman. “Seriously guys, she’s beautiful, and hot, and perfect, and amazing,” Niall shouts over the boys. They all quiet down, smiling at their blushing friend. “You better not let her get away then,” Liam grins, overjoyed for Niall. “Oh trust me, I won’t.” 

Harry: “C’mon Haz, tell us about (Y/N),” Zayn pressures, the other boys echoing him. “Uh, we, uh, we get on really well,” Harry smiles, looking down and fixing his hair. “No, really tell us,” Liam begs. Harry chuckles at the pleading expressions on the faces of all the guys. “Okay, okay. She’s incredible. She’s beautiful. I’ve never felt this way about a girl this quickly. I think I might love her,” he flips his hair, rolling his eyes at the boys, “Happy now?” The other boys nod “Aww, our little Harry’s in love,” Zayn coos.

Liam: Liam smiles watching the boys rough house and tease each other, but they suddenly stop, looking towards Liam. “What? No,” Liam raises his hands in front of him, slowly backing away. “Oh don’t worry we won’t hurt you,” Louis grins wickedly, “as long as you tell us about her.” Louis throws his phone at Liam, open to twitter and a picture of him kissing someone. “Oh, that’s, uh (Y/N),” Liam’s face turns scarlet. “And who is (Y/N)? Do tell,” Harry takes another step towards Liam. “She’s the sweetest girl I’ve ever met. I really like her, she’s gorgeous, obviously, and fun, and she’s my girlfriend,” Liam smiles proudly as the boys pounce on him. “Why didn’t you tell us!” they laugh falling to the ground. 

Zayn: “Alright,” Niall says in his announcers voice, “Who’s caught the attention of the one, the only, Zayn Malik?” Zayn blushes as the boys burst in to a fit of giggles. “(Y/N),” Zayn smiles shyly. “(Y/N),” Niall continues, “Sounds interesting, tell us more.” Niall puts his hand towards Zayn’s face like he is holding a microphone. “Um, she’s great. Yeah? Uh, she’s beautiful, funny, intelligent. She likes the same music I do,” Zayn replies, letting his mind wander to you. “Hmm, well you’ve heard it here first folks. Zayn is smitten and off the market,” Niall smirks, moving on to  question his next victim. 

Louis: “Hm, (Y/N), I don’t know boys, there’s too much I could say I don’t know how to put it in to sentences,” Louis laughs, hoping he isn’t blushing too obviously. “Don’t lie Louis, you’re cheeks are red. Just tell us a what you like about her,” Harry smirks. “I don’t know, everything. I like her laugh, and the way she can make me laugh. She’s beautiful in that simple yet stunning kind of way. She’s kind, and lovely, and I just really, really like her,” Louis trips over his words, getting them out as quickly as possible and preparing for the boys teasing. “Aww, that’s sweet Lou,” Liam smiles, the other boys mirroring his expression.