You see who can go the longest without giving in to sex.

Harry: You’d both been out drinking and when you got home, you couldn’t keep your hands off of each other. It’d been weeks, enduring being without each other, holding out because of a bet you’d made, sure you could hold out longer than Harry. Just as he lifted you from the ground, carrying you back to your bedroom and dropping you on the bed it hit you. “We’re not supposed to be doing this.” You giggled as he removed your clothes, dropping his to the floor. “We’re drunk. We won’t even remember in the morning so the bet will still be in place.” He leaned down over you. “You’re just coming up with excuses. Admit you lost.” You poke your tongue out at him, his lips curving int a grin as he attempts to kiss you, your lips sucking in. “Come on.” He laughs as he tries to kiss you over and over, your mouth unavailable to him until the words come out of his mouth. “Fine, you win this time.” He winks, leaning down for a taste of your lips.

Louis: You’d placed a hundred pounds on it, knowing Louis would give in before you. You never expected it to be so quick. Only a week into the bet he walked into your bedroom, interrupting your reading to slip a bill into your hand. You closed your book, looking up at him. “It’s only been a week.” You laugh as he crawls into bed, balancing himself on his hands and knees over you, leaning in to press his lips to yours. “Sure it has. One week too long.” He moves slowly at first, treasuring what he’s missed before becoming carnal, aching to have you yet again.

Niall: You crawled onto his lap, your arms linking around his neck. “What do you think you’re doing?” Niall smirks, keeping his hands at his sides, wanting to make sure you were going to be the one giving in. “I miss you.” Your lips are barely touching his. “Same, so are you giving in?” His eyebrows raised. You pull away, looking down at him, his torso nude, only dressed in a pair of sweatpants. Without an answer you lean up, pecking his lips. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He pulls away, kissing you again. “Yes, yes, yes.” You moan between kisses and between his being lost in your thighs.

Liam: He was so stubborn. It was one of the things you’d learned to love about him but at this moment, when you were nearly a month without sex and he was showing no signs of giving in, you couldn’t help but feel aggravated. “Are you not even struggling?” You rolled your eyes, moving around the kitchen as you began prepping for dinner. He shrugged but saw the look on your face, disappointment that maybe he didn’t crave you as much as you were hoping. “Hey, this is the hardest bet I’ve ever made. Every second we’re together I have to restrain myself. Don’t think I don’t care. It’s practically killing me.” His arms were around you, your body leaning against the counter. “Well then give in.” You smiled, pushing on your hands so that you could sit atop the counter. He looked at you for a moment in that position where he could take you easily, a groan in the back of his throat. “I would but I want to win.” He stayed for another second before walking away, only to return a moment later, his resistance weakened by the fantasies that invaded his mind at the sight of you.

Zayn: You’d been teasing him for nearly a week. Of course, teasing him meant teasing yourself a bit. The way he looked at you in everything you wore. That simple look did so many things to you. His eyes would narrow and his mouth would pop open a little, his tongue darting out of his mouth and tracing over his bottom lip. “Stop.” He finally proclaimed, walked over to you and pulling you into his arms. “Are you giving in?” You whispered against his mouth, your fingertips skimming his hips. It seemed as though it too all the energy he had to pull away and you laughed, knowing he always needed to win and he would do anything to make sure he did. He turned around, about to head for the bathroom, a cold shower sure to knock him out of his trace and get him away from temptation for a while, until you spoke. “Zayn,” You called, waiting for him to turn to let your dress fall into a pool at the floor, your body completely uncovered. “You win.”