He's Your Brother And He Comforts You.

Harry: You are 4

"Harry! Harry!" You cried. “Duchess isn’t moving!" Harry peeked his head out of his bedroom door. Duchess was your family cat. It was at least 12 years old. Harry scooped you up in his arms. “It’s okay, love. I’m sure she is fine." He lied. He knew she was dead, but how could he tell you that? Harry was even extremely sad now. You all loved Duchess. You kept crying into his shoulder. “Don’t cry, love." Harry cooed. He kissed your forehead. You wrapped your tiny arms around his neck. “Now, go and get ready for bed okay?" You nodded. Harry went and fetched Duchess. He was going to bury her. He decided to break it to you tomorrow.

Liam: You are 15

It was over. Your boyfriend of 4 months just broke up with you for one of your friends. His reason? You wouldn’t put out. You were sobbing in the middle of the night. Liam had gotten up to go to the bathroom and he heard you. "(Y/N)?" He peeked his head in. “Are you alright?" You explained everything. “Aww, (Y/N).. He’s a jerk. You shouldn’t have to put out to be with him. Trust me, I lost my virginity early, you want to wait for the right person. You have time. There are plenty of fish out there. You smile. “Thanks, Liam." You wipe your eyes. “Anytime." He kisses your head and goes back to bed.

Louis: You are 9

"I CAN’T FIND IT ANYWHERE!" You scream. You had been looking for your absolute favorite Barbie doll for the past twenty minutes. You were always losing things. You could’ve sworn you left it in the dollhouse though. Louis walks in the room to play Xbox. “Louis?" You pout. “Yeah?" “I can’t find my doll anywhere!" You were on the verge of tears. “I’m sorry." He hugs you. “I’ll help you look, okay?" You nod. “But what if we don’t find it?" Louis thinks for a second. “I’m sure we’ll find it. If not, I’ll get you a new one. How does that sound?" “Good!" You smile. Let the search begin.

Niall: You are 6

You were a handful. Mom and dad couldn’t make you calm the way Niall could. The only one you really listened to was Niall. You had recently broken your arm because mom told you not to play on the stairs, but you did anyway and you tumbled down. It was lunchtime and you were all eating spaghetti. You decided to try and pick up your plate to take it to the dishwasher. You couldn’t get a good grip because of your broken arm. The plate slipped from your hands and crashed against the floor. It broke into several pieces, all covered in leftover spaghetti. You started crying because you felt terrible. You broke mom’s plate! Niall immediately hugged you. “It’s okay, (Y/N). We can get a new one. Stuff like this happens sometimes." You nod and hug back.

Zayn: You are 16

It was Friday night. You were upset because none of your friends invited you to the mall with them. Their reason? The new girl who moved here was invited and she didn’t like you. You didn’t understand why either, you had been nothing but nice to her. Zayn had noticed you were moping around this evening and decided to talk to you. “Okay, (Y/N), what’s got you down?" You explain the situation. “That’s dumb." Zayn starts. “Just because some new girl doesn’t like you, they’ll ditch their longtime friend? They don’t sound like true friends to me." Zayn pats your leg. “Try calling some old friends you haven’t seen in awhile." He suggests. “I think I will, thanks Zayn." “Anything for you, little sis."