Hes your teacher and you love him.

Liam: Walking into class that first day, you kept your eyes to the floor. You always kept your eyes to the floor. It was your way of silently telling the world not to talk to you. "What's your name?" A gruff voice asks. You know for a fact that its your new teacher, Mr. Payne. "(Y/F/N)" You respond in a mumble. "You alright, (Y/N)? I'm Mr. Payne," You quickly glance up to Mr. Payne, about to shoot him a glare to silently tell him to back the fuck off, when you are distracted by his big, brown eyes. Your breath is taken away, and you cant help but stumble over your words. He was breathtakingly beautiful, and you were determined to make him yours.

Niall: "(Y/N), can I see you after class?" You nodded, meeting your teachers gaze. This would be the fourth month that you have been hooking up with Mr. Horan, and you honestly couldn't be happier. There was something about sneaking around that added to the excitement of being with someone that was strictly off limits. As soon as everyone filed out of the room, and you waved goodbye to your friends, mouthing that you would meet up with them at lunch, Mr. Horan closed the door and lowered the curtains before hurriedly walking over to you, attacking your mouth with his own.

Harry: "Mr. Styles, I'm not quite sure that I understand this problem..." You had been sending hints to your math teacher, Mr. Styles, for weeks, and you were pretty sure that he was picking up on the fact that you wanted to get with him. Mr. Styles, peered into the hallway and swallowed, before quickly standing and closing the door, pulling you onto his desk and kissing your neck harshly. You let out a small moan at the sudden contact, and whispered his nae over and over, breathing in sharply as he grasped your breasts. You quickly finished your business together before the bell rang, then went along teasing him during class by flirting with the other boys around you.

Louis: You quickly threw the piece of paper across the room at your best friend. You were seriously hormonal today, and you were finding your English teacher, Mr. Tomlinson, extremely sexy in his glasses and button up shirt. The paper landed at your friends feet, right as Mr. Tomlinson walked by. He looked down at the paper before eying you, and then leaned down to pick it up. You watched the way he moved before quickly straightening up, realizing that he was about to read all the dirty things about him you were just sending to your friend. "I'd like to get down on two knees in front of Mr. Tomlinson's co-" He stopped abruptly, licking his lips quickly and finishing the long and painfully detailed message about how you'd give him a blowjob. You watched as he folded up the note and dropped it in his pocket, walking past your desk, shooting you a wink.

Zayn: The dreams about Mr. Malik had been happening every night lately. It started the same, you sitting in class with the rest of your class, listening to him lecture on ancient civilizations. But as soon as you would blink, the rest of the class would disappear, and you were sitting there alone with a horny Mr. Malik, would always be staring at you from the front of the room hungrily. You would see him start to come over, and suddenly, you were naked, as was he. Right as he was about to kiss you, your alarm would go off, and was when you would realize that you were in love with your history teacher.