He checks you out.

Liam- You were looking through your DVD collection because you were bored and were in the mood to watch a good movie. You bent over to the lower section of the cupboard and your behind was all up in the air "Well, I'd much rather enjoy this view than watch 'Jane Eyre' another time" he said commenting on your butt "Shut up I need my chickflicks!" you yelled laughing a bit "I love you girly" "I love you too" you replied before joining him on the couch.

Louis- It was another hot night and even if it was too hot to sleep with a blanket you still had to have part of it covering you; it gave you some sense of protection even if you had Louis right next to you. Your back was bare because you couldn't sleep with a shirt on and Louis took notice of it "Babe, your back is so sexy" you smiled and told him "you're probably dreaming, night Lou" "I'm not. Night baby".

Harry- You were browsing for new books at the local library and a book that was on the top shelf interested you a lot but you had a hard time reaching it and you didn't see any ladders nearby "damn" you mumbles trying your best to grab it. Your shirt rose up a bit and you noticed a cute boy checking you out "Need help?" he asked with a charming grin "Yes, I can't reach that one right there" you pointed at the book and he got it for you very easily "Thanks" "No problem, if i were you, i'd check the inside first" and then he left. He left his phone number and name inside.

Zayn- It was prom night and since you always dressed low-key during school hours you thought you'd dress up very well for such an important occasion. You had a tight purple dress that really suited you and would make all the guys who didn't ask you out, regret it. Zayn, your crush, noticed you right away and scanned your body up and down "Wow, Y/N, you look amazing" you blushed and thanked him. For the rest of the night he couldn't take his eyes off you and finally invited you to slow dance by the end of the night.

Niall- Shopping was one of the things you hated the most. You were very clumsy and would run into racks of clothing all the time or bump into people or knock items down. You hated it, but it was just how you were. That day though, you dropped a blue shirt and leaned down to pick it up until you noticed a guy in front of you staring at your cleavage "Umm, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to, I just... I think you're beautiful" from angry you became flattered and smiled at him "mind going out with me to grab some coffee' maybe?" of course you would.