He comes home to find you asleep on the couch.

Niall: The studio had held the boys up an extra few hours than what they were planning on, so when Niall finally arrived back home, you were sprawled on the couch curled in a blanket. Niall smiled seeing you sleeping so peacefully. He couldn't help himself and laid down next to you, not having the energy to go upstairs and sleep, he was good where he was, and apparently so were you, you nuzzled right up to Niall and let out a content sigh. Your man was back home again, you were okay with that.

Louis: You held the pillow close to you, watching the movie, trying to stay up until Louis got back from the studio. But the drowsiness in your eyes won the battle and you were soon slumped back against the couch, snoring lightly when Louis came in. He came in quietly and was about to ask what was for dinner, but saw you sleeping instead. He felt a tinge of sadness knowing you waited up for him but lost the battle to sleep. He picked you up and brought you upstairs where he fell asleep next to you.

Zayn: Zayn had had the best day ever in the studio today. He finally had wrote a song just for you and had sang it and gotten a copy to bring home for you to hear, but when he came in, he saw you on the couch, glasses still perched on your face, book fallen on the floor. Zayn put the cd in and let the song fill the room, gently startling you and you woke up. "Zayn?" "Right here love!" he says by your feet. "What are we listening to? It sounds like you!"

"It is me, the song's for you!"

Liam: Liam had been trying to get out of the studio early all day so that he could come back home to you and you can enjoy your guys' 3rd anniversary the way you really wanted to. A movie night with takeout actually seemed ideal for both you and Liam. Liam managed to get out of the studio 3 hours after he intended. Once he walked in, he saw the movie screen back to its original menu and the entire order of takeout on the table and he saw you on the couch and looked down. Knowing how bad you wanted this. He'd have to make it up to you somehow, he just didn't know how yet.

Harry: He got home in the wee hours of the morning, driving the extra two hours to go back home instead of a hotel til the morning. When he got home, you were laying on the couch, curled up in a blanket along with one of Harry's old shirts. Harry smiled at the sight. You looked so peaceful, but Harry knew you were uncomfortable and picked you up in his strong arms and sang to you as he brought you upstairs to your bedroom.