Under the table.

Harry: Your fingers dance over his inner thigh as your parents continue to ask him about his tour next year. "Stop." He warns, eyes dark as you squeeze his bulge until he stands up quickly, excusing himself to the bathroom.

Liam: He grabs your wrist, setting your hand back in your lap before glaring at you subtly and finishing his dinner. Your fingers find his thigh again during desert, unzipping quietly and slipping into his trousers to wrap a loose fist around him to watch him stutter over his words.

Louis: His eyes roll back in his head as you pump faster, his precum making it a little slicker, but mostly dry. He likes the feeling of the sting, thrusting his hips into your hand under the table, grasping your wrist when he's close and begging you to leave with him.

Niall: He lets out a soft whimper as you squeeze the head of his cock through his trousers. "Shhh." You giggle, squeezing his member a little harder and unbuttoning his pants. He gasps quietly as you take him out of his boxers, rubbing your thumb over the slit.

Zayn: He squeezes your thigh under the table, running his fingers over the insides of your thighs and brushing them against your cotton covered center. "So sexy." He moans, pushing the panties aside and his finger dips inside.