He catches you masturbating.

Louis: Your breaths were deep and shaky. You unzipped your jeans and slid your fingers down the front of your panties. You gasped slightly as your index finger grazed the sweet spot on your clit. Louis was going to be home any minute, so you had to be quick. No time for foreplaying with yourself. You dipped two fingers into your wet core and began to work your magic. Faster. You bucked your hips slightly the more you got into it. Moans were escaping your lips, almost beyond your control. "Well, well," you heard from the doorway. "Louis!" you squeaked, pulling your hand out of your pants. "Oh, no, you naughty girl," Louis said, slinking over to you. You saw the devilish grin on his face and your embarrassment vanished. He straddled you, sliding his own hand into your panties. "Baby, if you were this horny, why didn't you say so?" You gasped as Louis' fingers entered you, eagerly wanting to pleasure you.

Zayn: You stepped into the shower, water scalding-hot. You'd been really stressed this week and the only time you got to yourself was in the shower. This sparked an idea. Your hands traveled around your body, one landing on your breast, the other at your entrance. You slid a finger into yourself, hitting right where it counted. Your other hand was busy lightly massaging your breast and pinching your nipple every so often. Combined with the hot water running down your back, you were in heaven. "Babe? I gotta brush my teeth real quick-" Zayn stopped when he saw you through the clear shower liner. You tried desperately to make it seem like you were just washing yourself, but to no avail. "Don't stop," Zayn said, shedding his undershirt and boxers and climbing into the shower with you. He placed a warm hand on your breast, the other on your thigh. You felt his growing erection pressing into your back. "Let me help," he whispered.

Harry: You propped yourself up on your elbow and looked to your right. Yep, Harry was fast asleep, alright. Snoring like a chainsaw. The clock on his bedside table read 4:16. "Fuck," you muttered to yourself. You laid back down and stared at the ceiling. Drastic times call for drastic measures. You shimmied your pajama shorts off your butt for easier access. You pulled open the drawer on your own bedside table and reached for your vibrator hidden all the way in the back. Harry could pretty much sleep through anything, but you didn't want to turn it on and risk him waking up. The vibrator glided into your wetness, allowing you to get off faster. In the midst of your pumping, you accidentally switched it on, resulting in a muffled, but quite audible buzzing. "Shit shit shit," you hissed, fumbling around to turn it off. "What is that?" Harry mumbled into his pillow. He flipped himself over just as you turned it off. He was more awake now. Oops. "Are you...?" he asked groggily. "Shhh," you said petting his hair. He kissed your nose and flipped back over, chuckling himself back to sleep.

Liam: You were really getting into it. This was the last day you had the apartment to yourself and you were damn well gonna make it count. You were arching your back as you were stroking your g-spot for the full effect and the feeling was incredible. "Surpriiiiise!" you heard Liam singsong as the door flung open. You couldn't help but scream. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God, I-I-I-I'm so sorry!" Liam blushed and stuttered, trying as painlessly as he could to leave you alone. "No! Liam!" you called after him, pulling your pants up. "No, I am so so sorry," he repeated. He was absolutely adorable when he was flustered. You placed your clean hand on his cheek. "Oh, honey, it's okay! You didn't know!" you giggled. You were much more open about your sex life than he was, and you kind of loved it. "I know, but...God, am I sorry," he said, still blushing. "Aw, baby," you giggled into his neck. "But...maybe later, we could do it together?" he asked shyly.

Niall: You were in the middle of your nightly Skype call with Niall. All of a sudden, you were insatiably horny. You'd never had "Skype sex" with Niall before, and you didn't think now would be the best time to start. Unbeknownst to him, you slid your hand into your panties and worked away. "Cum for me, Princess," Niall said suddenly. "What?" you asked, pretending you didn't know a thing. "You're biting your lip. I know what you're doing," he said slyly. Shit. You had a habit of biting your lip whenever you neared orgasm. "Cum for me," he repeated, this time in a deeper voice. The kind of voice that would push you over the edge. "Oh, Niall," you sighed as you rode out your orgasm. "I gotta go now, baby. My turn tomorrow night?" he asked with a wink. "Absolutely," you breathed.