A young fan proposes to you.

Harry: You were an amazing singer, like your boyfriend Harry thats how the two of you met. Today you had a signing in London, one of your favorite cities. You invited Harry to come along but he decided to stay home, your fans loved him too and they all shipped your relationship. At this point the signing was about half way over, and next in line was a little boy who had a shirt which said "(y/n) - Harry = me happy" you frowned. "You don't like Harry?" You asked the 7 year old boy. "No". "And why is that?" You wondered. "I wanna be your boyfriend! I want you to marry me!" He said crossing his arms and pouting. You giggled. "Well let me tell you a secret about Harry, he is a loud snorer!" You said. The boy smiled. "Do you snore?" you asked him. "No I don't!! Not at all" the boy claimed. "Well that's good...maybe I will marry you!" You laughed. The boy skipped away telling everyone that the two of you were going to get married.

Niall: You weren't famous but you were well known because you were Niall's girlfriend; you had been for almost three years. You both were on your way to a local Chinese restaurant for lunch. While the two of you ordered you noticed a little boy, who was no older than five, was staring at you both from a few tables away. "Do you see what I see?" You said. "Yeah, it's kinda creeping me out. He's pretty intimidating" Niall joked. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom" you told him. He nodded. You got up and made your way across the crowded restaurant. "Pssssst! (Y/N)!" You heard someone say. Your turned around but saw no one. "Down here!!" The voice said. You looked down and saw the boy who had been staring at you for the past the minutes. "What do you say we leave?" "Leave?? And go where?" You chuckled. "Out of here, let me tell you, I'm a way better boyfriend than him" he whispered. "Oh are you?". The confident boy nodded. "Call me when your older" you laughed kissing his cheek. He smiled and danced back to his seat knowing that his celebrity crush had just kissed him.

Liam: You scrolled through your twitter account and enjoyed hilarious tweets from your fans. You were a very popular singer/songwriter and were very close with your fans. You were on Twitter way to often but you loved it! "WILL YOU MARRY ME @(Y/T/N)?!?!?" One read. You chuckled. You clicked on his profile and followed him. That's when you noticed his profile picture...he looked like he was 10! You didn't think he would be so young. At least he has good taste in music, you thought. Later Liam got home and you decided to play a trick on him. "Liam, I'm really sorry but there's another guy in my life...and we're...he proposed to me" you told him . Liam was speechless. He just stared at you. "Gotcha!" You laughed, showing him the tweet. He gasped. "(Y/N) I'm gonna kill you!!!!" He yelled, laughing and chasing you around the house.

Louis: You weren't too famous yet, you were just at the start of your singing career so you were able to do small meet ups without it being too many fans. It was at a local mall so Louis told you he would do some shopping while you met with your fans. You had a great time all your fans were so sweet! You took lots of pictures and gave autographs too. After all the meet and greet was over you called Louis and told him. It was right as you were walking out the door when you heard yelling. "(Y/N)!!! WAIT!! (Y/N)!". You turned around and found a little boy who was 5 or 6 running up to you, his parents right behind him. You bent down to his level and hugged him. "Hey bud! I'm happy you could make it!" You said smiling. "He was having a meltdown in the car, he was scared we weren't gonna see you! The traffic was terrible" his mom explained. "Aww, well I guess we both got very lucky." You said. He nodded. Then he got down onto one knee in the middle of the mall and said. "Can we get married?!" He begged. "Oh my gosh!" You laughed. "Will you?" "Ok" you said hugging him. You kissed his cheek "see you at the wedding" you said, still laughing. "I love you!" He yelled as you started to leave. "Love you too!". Louis was quiet during all that. "Louis Tomlinson are you jealous?!" You laugh. "Oh yes a 5 year old who plays power angers, quite the competition" He says. "Hey don't be insulting my husband" you giggled. He rolled his eyes and kissed you.

Zayn:You were just at the peak of your acting career. You had just finished a Huge movie and now were offered a show. One day when you and Zayn were waiting in line at a coffee shop when a little boy and his dad were waiting right behind you. "Dad,dad" you heard the boy say. "Dad it's (Y/N)" he said. Zayn looked at you, silently telling you to turn around. You smiled and turned around "did I hear you say my name??" You asked. The boys face went red. He nodded silently. "Oh no don't be shy!" You giggled. He hugged you. "I love you so much (Y/N), I want to marry you! Will you marry me??" He asked. "Um...well I'm sorry, I'm sure you know I already have a boyfriend" you said, trying to let him down easy. "I know that" he said pouting. "I'll fight him!!" He said. Zayn tried not to laugh, "Fight me? Why?" Zayn frowned. "Yeah Zayn is nice" you explained. The boy crossed his arms. "Well I'll tell you what I'll take a picture with you, and I'll tell my younger sister about you?" you smiled. "Younger sister?! Oh yeah!" The boy said... Many years later the boy and your younger sister actually ended up getting married.