You watch him have a tatto.

Harry: "Not again Harry" you say as your boyfriend drags you into another tattoo shop. This was the second time in two weeks and you were wondering when your boyfriend was going to stop getting weird and random tattoos all over his body. "Come on love just one more?" You huff and take a seat a chair in the lobby while Harry talks to the tattoo artist before he has a seat beside you. "I have a feeling you'll like this one" he says with a stupid grin on his face. You roll your eyes and laugh but you highly doubt you'll like this one. The tattoo artist takes Harry back, but you are a little squeamish when it comes to blood so you opt to sit in the lobby until it is done. After what feels like forever Harry finally comes out to show you his latest masterpiece. He shows you his forearm where his has an elaborate tattoo of your favorite flower. Your mouth drops when you see it. "See I told you that you'd like it" he says with a smirk.

Louis: You weren't exactly excited when Louis told you he was getting yet another tattoo, but you agreed to tag along with him to the tattoo shop. Louis went up to the counter and handed the tattoo artist a piece of paper before the tattoo artist went back to stencil it. "What did you get?" you ask curious, because knowing Louis it could be anything. The tattoo artist calls you and Louis back to the chair. Louis decides to get the tattoo placed on his upper bicep on the side not facing you, so that you can't see it. He grabs your hand when the tattooing begins and squeezes it tightly throughout the half an hour session. When it's finally over you can barely feel your hand. "All done, looks pretty good" the tattoo artist says while cleaning up Louis' new ink. Louis gets up to look in the mirror and you get your first glimpse of the tattoo. It's a doodle you did a couple weeks ago of you and Louis as stick figures holding hand. "I liked it so much I wanted to keep it forever" he says smiling at you. You shake your head and laugh, well it could be worse.

Zayn: Zayn was ready to finish the sleeve that he had going on his arm and he asked for you to tag along with him to complete the final piece. You walked into the tattoo place that you had become familiar with since dating Zayn. You frequented the place since Zayn wanted to complete his full sleeve. You both walk back and Zayn sits in the tattooing chair and you grab a stool to sit beside him and hold his hand for comfort. The tattooing begins and you keep a hold of Zayn's hand through the whole process. When the buzzing finally stops and Zayn is cleaned up you take a look at his final piece. He decided to get the world tattooed on his shoulder and have little dots on it marking all the places the he and the boys have played over the years. You and Zayn couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Liam: Liam didn't have many tattoos but he felt the need to get another one and asked you if you would be there to comfort him while he got it. You gladly agreed to be there for your boyfriend when he got his next tattoo. You go to the tattoo shop and Liam tells the artist what he wants, he decides to get a family tree and it's not long before she's escorting you back to the chair. Liam decided to get the tattoo on his ribs, one of the most painful spots and so within the first 10 minutes of the tattoo your hand is numb from Liam squeezing it so tightly. You switch hands every so often to help, and somehow Liam makes it through the hour session without stopping once. When it's done you can't help but admire how beautiful the tattoo is, and how perfect the placement is. It makes you even want to get a tattoo yourself.

Niall: You were surprised when Niall asked you to come with him to get a tattoo. He was the only one in group who hadn't gotten one yet, and you didn't think that he would actually get one. Niall decides that the tattoo will be surprise and he won't let you back to see him getting it. You take a seat in the lobby and flip through the magazines lying on the table waiting for Niall to finish. It takes almost an hour and a half before Niall finally emerges from the back room with a stupid grin on his face. He walks over to you and shows you his wrist, where he got a barcode with his birthday in it. "Are you serious Niall? I thought that was a joke" you say. He laughs "It was at first but I thought about, and the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of it." You shake your head "I guess it could be worse" you say laughing before leaving to go out to eat because Niall is starving already although you just ate.