The first time he sees you in his jumper.

Liam: As soon as he caught you, prancing around with his sweater on, he immediately felt the break of sweat in his palms as he watched you. “C’mere for a sec.” He mumbled, catching your attention. “You look so good in this.” He hummed, tugging at the hem of the jumper. “Should wear this more often.”

Zayn: He let out a low whistle, his hands going all fidgety, trying to reach for you, his lounging spot on the couch making him too far away. “You look hot.” He murmured, biting his lip. He reached out with his foot and hooked it around the back of your knee, pulling you to fall on top of him with a quiet yelp. “So hot.”

Louis: "You’re actually adorable." He cooed, stepping back to take in your attire. "You didn’t even need trousers." He sighed, shaking his head. "Look it, where are your hands?" He laughed, reaching for the sleeve that reached way past your fingertips. "I want you to wear my jumpers all the time."

Niall: "Goddamn." He whispered, quiet enough that you hadn’t heard. "Where did you get that?" He asked, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip. You shrugged, looking down at yourself. "Don’t you ever take that off." He finally purred, standing up and reaching for you. "Looks too good on you."

Harry: A small smile formed on his lips when he saw you. “Hey there, cutie.” He smirked, reaching under the hoodie and playing with the hem of your panties. “I really like this.” He smirked, gripping your hips and pulling your lips to his. “Like, a lot.” He laughed, kissing you again. “You should take my jumpers more.”