Kisses

Harry: Long and sensual. He'd do everything to make you want more. He'd have your face between his hands, while running his thumbs along your cheeks. Or he'd place a trail of kisses from the end of your jaw to the corner of your mouth. His breath would fan across your neck, making goosebumps appear. And when your lips finally meet he'd press lightly (with an all knowing smile), just so he could hear you groan in annoyance and press your bodies impossibly closer.

Louis: Bold and cheeky. He'd steal as many kisses as he could; and at the most random times. He'd have his hands around your waist, his lips kissing the soft spot behind your ear. You'd be holding hands while walking down the street when he pulls you to the side, so he can press a chaste kiss on your cheek. Or when you're talking to a friend, he'd press a heated kiss on your lips. And when you scold him with your eyes he'd just smirk while mouthing "What can you do?"

Niall: Cute and cheeky. He liked your laugh almost as much as he liked your kisses, so why not combine them? When in the middle of a tiny giggle he'd press a quick peck to your lips. Or when you're laying around the house, he'd randomly tickle you, just so he can stop you from shrieking at him to stop. It was annoying yeah, but when he kissed you with that cheeky grin on his face, you couldn't help but laugh even more.

Liam: Deep and meaningful. All the unsaid sentences and unexpressed emotions were communicated through your kisses. It was like he knew how you felt, without it being said aloud.Like when you were sad, his hands would run down your body before pressing against you, his lips saying 'its okay'. Or when you were happy, he'd press a hard kiss to your temple, his smile pressed against the side of your face. Sometimes you couldn't put your feelings into words, but it didnt matter, because your kisses could.

Zayn: Intimate and sweet. He was gentle. His hands would cup your face, holding it as if it were a delicate flower that he didnt want to crush. He would push your hair away from your face and say 'your beautiful babe' before pressing a kiss on your forehead. His lips would ghost across yours, letting his breath fan across your cheeks before kissing you. He made you feel special, perfect in all the little ways he could.