You walk in on him jacking off.

Harry: Your hand cupped over your mouth as you slid a key into the door, a green light flashing to let you know you'd gained entrance to Harry's hotel room. You'd been wanting to surprise him for weeks while he was on tour, walking to his bedroom quietly, Harry jumping as you yelled. "Surprise!" You ran over to the bed, only to find the covers laid over him, an obvious erection showing through the thin fabric. The box of tissues on the nightstand gave him away. That, and the look on his face when you looked down, putting together that you'd caught him in the middle of masturbating. He blushed a little, only for you to pull his lips to yours, whispering against his mouth. "Well surprise surprise."

Louis: You only chuckled as you walked into the room, shaking your head as Louis smiled at you. "Welcome home." He smiled, moving his hand up and down his length. You shook your head, peeling off the dress you'd worn to work slowly, letting it pool to the floor at your ankles. Louis' eyes racked your body, his lip caught in his teeth as he moved faster, pumping himself while you took off your clothes. You turned around, hooking your fingers in the band of your panties, bending over as you pulled them to the floor, stepping away from them and turning back around. "Fuck." The word fell from Louis' lips, slowly while you reached for the front clasp of your bra, teasing him a little before, tossing it to the side, revealing yourself fully to him, his self-imposed pleasure along with your little visual aid sending him into his climax.

Niall: "Come on out Niall! You're going to turn into a prune in there!" You called into the bathroom, Niall laughing in response. "I'll be out in a few minutes." He replied. Impatient and already late for the dinner you were both supposed to be attending, you stripped down and headed for the shower, only to open the steam-covered door, revealing Niall stroking himself quickly, one of his palms resting against the shower wall, keeping himself balanced. "Oh, come on. You aren't even taking a shower." You shook your head. "And you're using up all the hot water." You added, climbing in with him, something that he wouldn't forget as he hadn't had to finish himself. You were already late, what more harm could a few more minutes do?

Liam: You hadn't been seeing Liam for long and you definitely hadn't reached the point of full intimacy when you walked in on him. You'd been gone for ten minutes when you realized you'd left your jacket behind at his house, rambling without first knocking about how you'd managed to leave it draped right across the couch, in plain sight. Not only was your jacket there but so was Liam, leaning back on the couch with his hand roughly jerking himself. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." You exclaimed, covering your eyes by instinct. Liam stood though that only gave you sight of his hard-on, your eyes half covered as you went to grab your coat, leaving with more apologies and Liam thoroughly embarrassed over the incident.

Zayn: "Zayn how about coming out of there and so we can spend-" You stopping in your tracks when you caught sight of Zayn, his legs stretched out in front of him, hand moving up and down his length slowly as his eyes met yours. "Well, I can see you're quite busy so maybe we can spend some time together later." You smirked, raising a brow at him. "No, let's spend some time together now. Come on over here." His free hand motioned you over, his lip catching under his teeth and a moan slipping from his mouth as you sauntered over to him, willing and eager to help him with what was keeping him from you in the first place.