You're his teacher.

thank you for reading im glad you all love them xxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn: "Still not allowed to smoke on school grounds Zayn." You stared at him with a stern look as he blew out another puff of smoke letting the cigarette butt fall to ground. "Gonna write me up?" He asked with a slanted smile shoving his hands into his front pockets as you nodded your head pulling out the detention slips, "C'mon I thought I was your favorite student Miss." He playfully pouted as you filled out the slip correctly. "Doesn't get you out of detention Zayn." You muttered handing the slip over as he continued to pout. "I won't do it again...well I'll just try not to get caught next time." He smirked shoving the slip in his pocket as you shook your head in disapproval. "I'll see you after school Zayn." You turned on your heels and began toward the entrance of the school and a small chuckle slipped past his lips. "You most definitely will see my after school [Y/N]." He mumbled biting down on his lower lip as he continued to watch after you.

Niall: "Does my class bore you Mr. Horan?" You asked shaking the sleeping boy's shoulder after the classroom cleared out. He slowly lifted his head, scanning the empty room with as a sheepish smile crept to his lips, "Sorry?" He murmured rubbing at the back of his neck. "My class bores you that much Mr. Horan?" You asked once again and he quickly shook his head in disagreement. "N-no of course not Ms. [Y/LN] its just I..." His voice trailed off as you held your hand up with a tiny smile tugging at your lips at his nervousness. "Its fine Niall, I was a student once and I've slept through plenty of classes." You shrugged as you rose from the desk beside him, "But sleep in another teacher's class...not mine." You smiled over your shoulder as he followed your actions and stood from his seat with a tired smile on his lips. "Won't let it happen again." He slung his bag over his shoulder as he made his way over to the door, "See you tomorrow yeah." He called over his shoulder slipping out of the room.

Louis: A groan slipped past your lips as another crumbled piece of paper landed on your desk, "Louis." You called out tearing your eyes from the half graded papers and looked up at the grinning student, "How many times do I have to tell you not to throw things?" You questioned resting your elbows on the table as the other students snickered as he shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno Miss...I like hearing you yell out my name with so much annoyance." He wiggled his eyebrows just as you furrowed yours. "Get out." Was all you said with clenched teeth as he faked a frown as the others pretended to focus on their work with small giggles. "Seriously?" He asked scooping up his books and making his way to the front of the room, "Was only joking Miss. [Y/LN]...except not really. My name sounds really hot coming from your mouth." He whispered as he leaned over placing his work on your desk. "Don't come back into this classroom Tomlinson." You snatched up his work and shuffling it in with the other ungraded papers.

Liam: "I just don't get this." Liam sighed tearing his eyes off the worksheet in front of him and staring at you with a frown. "Which part don't you get so I can try to make sense of it for you?" You asked sending him a tiny smile before rising from your desk and taking a seat at the desk beside his. "Honestly?" He asked with a sheepish smile on his lips as you nodded, "I don't understand any of it." He mumbled with pinkish cheeks pushing forward the Stats worksheet and a small chuckle slipped past your lips. "S'alright Liam. I had a bit of difficulty with Stats when I was in school but for some strange reason I started to love it. Guess I'm a weirdo for loving stats huh?" You shrugged as you heard him let out a small snicker. "You know you can always stay here for lunch or even after school and I can try to help you understand it a little better." You suggested taking the sheet from his desk and picking up his pencil in the process. "Thank you for this by the way." He mumbled as you began explaining.

Harry: "Is it time for me go yet Miss?" Harry asked letting his tongue run over his lower lip slowly with the corners of his lips turned up. Peering down at you watch, "Done with your late work?" You retorted as you got a groan in response from Harry. "I have practice in a few...can I just finish this for homework or something?" He slumped forward with the smile still playing at his lips. "No." You said sternly returning your gaze to your book, "Said that last week Mr. Styles and I've still to receive that work." You continued reading no longer paying attention to Harry's now frowning face. "Finish your work and you can go. But until then please be quiet." You turned the page of your book as he continued letting out small groans but nonetheless finishing the paper he owed you. "You're lucky you're my favorite teacher." He grumbled under his breath as he rushed through the paper before hoping up from his seat, "I would have left."