Butts.

Liam: His eyes wandered from the back of your head, landing on your butt. You turned around, noticing his stare. "Are you looking at my bum?" You grinned at him, his cheeks flushed pink. "Maybe.." You giggled at his response. Shaking your butt a little when you left the room, making him want to see more.

Harry: He rested his hands on your butt, like he always did. Sliding his hands into your pockets, giving it a squeeze. "Hm, I like you bum" He winked at you, "It's just so squeezable" You hummed in response as he gave your butt another squeeze.

Zayn: You swayed your hips with his, your butt pressed firmly against his crotch. You turned around, planting a kiss on his alcohol tainted lips. His hands sliding down to your ass, kneading it with his huge hands. "Wanna go home, babe?" His murmured in your ear. You nodded, taking his hand in yours. His other hand resting protectively on you butt, showing everyone who you were going home with.

Niall: "I'm telling you, she has the best bum" Your boyfriend were currently bragging about you to all his friends. You could hear everything they said from the kitchen. Chuckling to yourself as he went on about your butt. 

Liam: "Your ass looks really good" His lips brushing your ear as he spoke. "Maybe you should change" Shocking you with his sudden seriousness. "No" You laughed at his attempt, winking at him as you walked out the door, making him groan.