BSM: He gives you a bath.

You are his little sister in this one.

Zayn: The water splashed around you as Zayn rinsed the soap out of your hair and away from your eyes. You giggled. "Water fun!" Zayn nodded. "Yeah, you ready to get out?" You inspected yourself. "Am i clean enough?" He laughed. "Yeah, come on you little rascal, lets get you dry and to bed, it's late enough as it is!"

Niall: You blew some soap at Niall and giggled once you saw what it made. "You're Santa!" you say and Niall does a pose for you. "I do?" you nodded yeah!" Niall grinned. "So, you'll take baths more often yeah?" "Only if you do it!" "Why's that?" you giggled. "Greg's mean, you're funny!" Niall smiled. "Yeah, i'm the fun brother aren't i?"

Liam: He handed you a little duck and smiled as you held on it and put it in your mouth. Your mom had let Liam give you your first ever bath, and since you were a newborn, Liam was extra careful. He kept cooing at you and his smile got wider as you smiled your toothless grin. "You're a cute baby, you know that?" You just giggled.

Harry: Harry had you covered in shampoo and soap and you smiled. "I clean, now Harry!" You attempted to get out, but Harry's arm grabbed you and put you back in gently. "Not quite yet baby girl, gotta rinse you off! Don't!" but that was all he was able to manage as you splashed him with some water. "Oh, it's on little girl!" he joked, splashing you with some water.

Louis: Bathtime was always a game for the two of you. You'd only take a bath if you got to play a game while doing so, so now, you were playing 20q. Louis guessed your favorite colors and shapes and stuff and got to shampoo and rinse you off. When you were finished, Louis smiled at you and began to dry you off. "I win again, little one!"