Daddys girl.

Zayn: If anyone ever told him that he'd be walking his little girl to her first day at kindergarten ten years ago he'd have laughed at them. Because first, well, he wasn't really the commitment type, not really. Not for keeps. Not for marriage. And second, he'd thought he would have a son. But honestly, who was he kidding? He was made for having a daughter. A little girl he could spoil and teach to draw and ruffle her hair when she rolled her eyes at something stupid he said. It wasn't even funny how perfect she was. And how much he loved her.

Liam: His mother would say he was a total sweetheart. Because even though his muscles were getting increasingly bigger, and the women came in droves, she knew the boy she raised him to be. The boy who was adorably sweet with your daughter, a wee thing now, but quite literally the centre of his world. Because even though he was world famous, family came first. His little girl came before everything else. Always. And even if he lived until 100 he'd want people to remember what he did for his family. Not what he did for music, or boybands, for family. 

Harry: His whole life, he wanted a daughter. It wasn't even, like, normal, really, how much he wanted one. Someone to drink tea with, mess about with, watch movies at the cinema, eat mum's desserts with. Just his little girl and him. Best friends. And well, who were you to deny him of that? Because he was quite literally the best father you'd ever seen, and your little girl, though a teeny bit spoiled, was one lucky duck. To have someone like Harry who didn't know any way but constant love and affection, and a tight bond with family. 

Louis: People's number one criticism of Louis was always that he was too gruff. That he didn't care enough and he never looked happy. And the truth was, that's just how he looked. It's just how he lived. But when your daughter was born, seven pounds two ounces, you could see the smile on Louis' face, the smile that hadn't left, even now celebrating her third birthday. Because there was something special about the bond between a father and daughter. Something unique. He would do anything for her. And that was just the way you liked it. 

Niall: Niall's charm was in having no clue about his charm. It was in not even knowing how amazing and captivating he was. It was in how adorably awkward he was around girls. So really this daughter thing, it should scare him. Like a lot. But holding her in his arms in the hospital, a little bundle he can already tell is gonna be a spitfire, he has no fear. He isn't even worried that he'll mess up, or make her hate him or anything that comes with having a daughter. Because he's just so happy. Too happy. And nothing can take that away.