Touching Boobies.

Harry: "Y/N" Harry moaned your name against your lips, the sweet kiss you gave him minutes ago turned into a heated mess. Your fingers were tangled into his curls, gripping and pulling. His hands on the other hand, were all over you. His left hand kept rubbing your back, from your neck all the way down to your butt, earning a small moan from you. His right hand sneakily found it's way at the bottom of your shirt. The kiss became deeper and had more passion to it. His hand slipped under your shirt and went up your tummy, tickling you with his touch. Soon he reached what he was looking for. His other hands went up and unclipped your bra, a sigh of relief escaped your lips and you felt your bare chest touch the thin fabric of your shirt. Harry's hand went straight for it, he kept rubbing, squeezing... With each of his actions making you moan even more. His fingers were experienced enough to do pure magic with your nipples. You let your hands fall beside you fully enjoying his touch. The whole time he kept that cheeky smirk on his face, knowing he was driving you wild.

Niall: You were at the movies, watching a horror movie with Niall. It was pretty darn scary. At the next scene you jumped trying your best not to scream in terror, Niall acted quick and pulled you close to him. You moved closer, laying your head on his chest. "Shh, I'm right here." Niall mumbled into your hair and placed a kiss on top of your head, you looked up at him and smiled, moving in for a kiss. He placed a hand of your cheek and imediatelly became the dominant one. Your mouthes moved in sync, soon your tongues joined the action too. It was dark, so thankfuly nobody could see you. His hand made it's way down your neck and to your breasts. He groped you through your shirt, making you moan his name, you tried to keep it quiet you failed, nobody seemed to notice though. Niall kept stroking them expertly, brushing his fingers against your now perfectly visiable nipples, until you were interruped by a group of people screaming, watching the movie. That sure was a hell of a movie.

Liam: "What's that?" Liam asks you motioning to your diary. "Nothing!" You yell and quickly reach for it. "Is it a diary? It's a diary! Let me see!" Liam giggled, acting like a little kid. You sure as hell ain't gonna show him, you kept all your secret feelings for him in there, all your deepest fantasies, you would basically die if he would read it. "Pretty please, Y/N!" Liam begged. Since it was a pretty small notebook it could easily fit under your shirt, you look up at him and drop your diary into your shirt, you stuck you tongue out for him, thinking you won, but no. "You think that's gonna stop me? Liam laughed and jumped on top of you, his hand imediatelly reaching under you shirt, he wiggled his hand around until he gripped something... You gasp as he squeezed what he thinks is a diary. "A-ha!" Liam yelled in victory. "Um, Liam..." You said awkwardly, "That's not the diary." His eyes widen as he taps around making sure if it is infact your boob. "Oh my- Y/N, I'm so sorry!" Liam began apologising, but still hadn't pulled his hand back, or even moved it. You didn't want him to, either. You could say this was one of the highlights of the day, except for the fact that in the end, he did get to read it. He sure did enjoy reading how much of a hottie he is, but he rewarded me with a, this time intentional, grope.

Zayn: The door open, you didn't even pay attention on it, you just kept on cooking. Only moments later you heard a voice dangerously close behind you. "Smells good." You jump and you feel a pair of big hands grab you waist. "Relax, it's me." You heard Zayn's calm you down. He rested his head on your shoulder, giving you a kiss on the cheek. You chuckled, he was adorable. "You know, what I meant you. You smell so good." Zayn mumbled into your neck, while his fingers played with the hem of your shirt, drawing different shapes with his fingers. You tried to focus on the meal you were making, not wanting any silly business right now. Without any warning his hands quickly went under your shirt and found your boobs. He knew how much you loved what he does with them, the way he touches them, caresses them, he just knows what to do. "Zayn." You sigh and close your eyes, you could almost feel him smirk. As soon as you smelled the food burning you snapped out of it. "Gosh, babe, not in the kitchen." You chuckle and look at the food you were cooking. You turn off the stove. "Well, this is absolute crap right now, so, eh, what the hell." You say making him smile from ear to ear. With that he grabbed your hand and you rushed up the stairs.

Louis: As usually on a friday night, you went shopping with your incredibly sassy boyfriend, Louis. "I'm gonna go try this on." You said holding up a dress, before going into a nearby, emtpy fitting room. You just took of your clothes and were about to put on the dress when Louis storms inside. "Louis!" You whisper yell, not wanting people to get the wrong idea. "What the hell are you doing?" You whispered. "I just saw [person he doesn't like]." Louis said looking over to the door, like he could see through it. He hasn't even noticed how you were just standing there in your underwear. Well, not until he turned his eyes away from the door and back on you, his eyes widen at first until that familiar smirk appears. "Woops." Louis exclaims as he "accidentally" pokes your right boob. "Louis, are you five?" You hiss at him. "I'm not a fi-oh my God, is it a...? EARTHQUAKE!" Louis screams and throws himself at you, ofcourse, hands first. You were slammed against the wall of the fitting room by Louis, who got a good grip of your boobs. "Is it just me, or does the fact that we are in a public place and filmed by a security camera, make me really horny?" Louis whisperes into your ear smoothly. "It's just you." You reply, being a tease."I'll get you back for that." Louis said checking you out one last time before he left.