You're famous and he's your biggest fan.

Harry: You finally made it big in the model world. Every agency and magazine are always in need to get a piece of you but mostly you deny them. Who knew being in one 6 page spread in Vogue's last issue gave you fame instantly? While you were on your way to a photo-shoot, you'd always get your usual latte' but now unusual to see paps in Starbucks, but you didn't know why. Suddenly, paps were recognising you, thus changing their attention. Good thing, you got in the shop eventually. Phew you thought. "Sick of paps too?" A deep, husky voice asked. You faced to see Harry Styles, your crush in One Direction. "Yeah, you?" "Ever since." His dimpled smile soon widened. "Wait, I know you." "You do?" "You're (Y/N) (Y/L/N) of Vogue last month!" He kept smiling. "You've seen it?" "My best friend's girlfriend (Eleanor :D) was reading that and showed me your spread." "Nice." "I found that spread sexy." He puts his arm on your waist. "By the way, I'm your biggest fan." He said with a wink. You were captivated by him and totally forgot paps were snapping photos for tabloids. Soon, "Harry Styles and (Y/N) (Y/L/N): Next IT couple?" was a huge topic.

Liam: Your first and latest album topped #1 in many countries and still couldn't believe it. One day, you found out from your manager that you're gonna be the opening act for One Direction's Take Me Home tour! You were in shock and tried to calm down and control your excitement. Finally tonight, you will showcase the talent you had from the day one in recording studio. Immediately, fans recognised and cheered for you. The whole performance was a huge success and really hope one day you'll have your own tour. When this concert ended, you saw the boys of One Direction were bantering with Liam, who was like saying "no" and "I'm not walking to her." Her? Who could that be? Louis was dragging Liam to you. Maybe now, you know who "her" is. "Hello, (Y/N)." Louis exclaimed. "Hi." "My friend Liam is well, your biggest fan." "He is?" "He can't stop talking about you. He even finds you hot!" Liam forcefully covers Louis' mouth and pushes him out back to the boys. "You find me hot?" You blush pink. "Yeah, and I am your biggest fan." "I never thought 1/5 of the band finds me hot." "Maybe hotter if I ask you out?" "I'll be the hottest when I say yes."

Niall: You're the next Anna Pavlova. With long legs, killer looks and skills, nothing could ever be this perfect. You're always being talked about positively in magazines and critics. Now performing in New York, in every show, a blonde, blue-eyed man in the audience always watches your every move in your shows, and in some way, you find creepy and weird, but you don't really mind having a fan, or maybe a huge fan. As the last show of the year just ended, an after-party was held but you ignored it as you just wanted to straight home and sleep. But a man accidentally bumped you. "You." It was the blonde blue-eyed man. "Yes, the man who's been watching you." "Who are you?" "Niall Horan." "Of One Direction?" "Big fan?" "A little." "If you're a little with the band, I'm your biggest fan." "Really?" "Yeah, one of my bandmates and his girlfriend (Danielle :D) took me to one of your shows nights ago and when I saw you, I couldn't thinking how beautiful you are ." You smiled. "Are you doing anything tonight, (Y/N)?" "I was gonna go to an after-party but I didn't feel like partying." "Maybe you'd wanna go out with me tonight?" "I'd like that." This was just the beginning of a new relationship.

Louis: (Y/N) (Y/L/N). First thought: remake of Grease, which was a 5 star movie in 2013. Second thought: hottest and youngest celebrity in Hollywood after Jennifer Lawrence. Third thought: crazy paparazzis and fans running after you. The third happened today, again. It was when you were heading to some shops for some relaxation, which now no longer existed. You hid at Top-shop and long for lost air. "Oh my god." Fuck you thought, a fan saw you. You stared at the fan, who was a blue eyed brunette guy. "Hello." "You're (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." He kept smiling like an idiot. "I'm sorry for the idiotic smile, just a bit starstruck." He held out his hand. "Stand up now, the crazy people are gone." That made you laugh. You caught his hand and stood up. "I'm Louis." "Nice to meet you, Louis.." "Tomlinson." "Well, Louis, I must be getting off." "Wait," His hand grabbed your arm. "Lou, I have to head somewhere." "I was just wondering, if you'd like wanna got for some coffee or something?" Did you just asked out? "Yeah, I'd appreciate that." This started out to be a new relationship very similar to Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks: a fan dating his idol.

Zayn: You're widely known for your artwork and it's greatness, especially being only at the age of 18, and today, it was time to showcase an art show in London. Now you're just greeting at the newcomers like critics and celebrities. One British tattoed man came along with 4 of his friends and you can't stop eyeing on him. Eventually, he saw you eyeing on him. so he approached you. "Hey." "Hey." "I just wanna say how much I'm your biggest fan and that your art is just, wow." "Wow, thank you Mr.." "Malik." Thank you, Mr. Malik." "No prob." His eyes were so gorgeous you thought but kept staring at the ground at your shyness, but he chinned you up. "Stop staring at the ground, you are beautiful." You bit your lip at the compliment. "Say, after this art show, maybe we can, head to my place? Show me more art?" "Sure, Mr. Malik." "Babe, call me Zayn." He said with a wink and went back to his friends. After this night, you definitely showed him more art, in bed. ;)