Your little brother is jealous of him.

Harry: A grumpy pout is all you can see when Harry walks in the room, your little brother attached to your leg, "She's mine." He huffs, squeezing your leg tighter as Harry crouches down to introduce himself. Soon enough the jealousy has worn off and he doesn't want Harry to leave.

Liam: He didn't want you to go on the date with Liam, so he hid all your stuff from you. When Liam arrived to pick you up you were still searching for your phone and purse, so you asked Liam to hang out with him but your brother had nothing to do with him, pouting once you found your stuff and left.

Louis: He had always been good with kids, so when your little brother made it clear he didn't like him around you, he nodded his head, promising the younger child he would never hurt you, and that he liked you a lot, and asked if he could play trucks with him. Your younger brother and him were best friends after that.

Niall: He chuckles when you tell him that your brother isn't exactly a happy camper that you're out with him, so when he comes to drop you off and is greeted with an unhappy little boy, he smiles and shakes his hand, introducing himself and telling him he had some cool pajamas.

Zayn: He tried everything he could to distract you from Zayn, begging you to play trucks and begging you to make him some macaroni and cheese, but when Zayn asked if he could play trucks while you made macaroni he couldn't help the smile that broke across his face, soon he was dragging Zayn down the hall to show him all his trucks.